Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fling in Milltown Malbay

• 12-12-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Just to let you know that Fling will be playing in Malones in Milltown Malbay this Friday night (16th Dec). The band play a mix of lively trad, bluegrass and a generous helping of rock and roll thrown in for good luck.
    For more info check the band out here - www.flingfolk.com

Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this - please move if necessary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Didn't expect that. Read something completely different into that thread title. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

ollaetta wrote: »
    Didn't expect that. Read something completely different into that thread title. ;)

Me too! Jesus I love a fling in miltown!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Been a while since I had a fling in Miltown ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Thanks OP for brightening up another wise dull day :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm sure a lot of people can remember having a fling at a Willie in Milltown.

@Other Mods - feel free to ban me for that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Clareman banned for impersonating Graham Norton

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Pappyodaniel banned for back seat modding :D

only joking of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Judging by the response here, would I be right in assuming that Milltown is full of eligible single men? Whoot whoot.....looking forward to the gig even more now!

Just spotted this over in the Bargain Alerts forum, there's a free download of Bottle Opener by Fling available here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Clareman wrote: »
    Pappyodaniel banned for back seat modding :D

REPORTED - For abusing your position as a Moderator :D

Happy Christmas Clareman ;)

• Advertisement

Clareman wrote: »
    Just spotted this over in the Bargain Alerts forum, there's a free download of Bottle Opener by Fling available here

Thank you ..... in full quality too, not some over compressed MP3 format. :)
    There are three others on that page also for those who wish to listen to some other music by Fling .... down the page at the right side.

EDIT
    While looking up info about Fling I came across this ....
    http://www.flingmusic.com/band.asp?lan=eng

Some interesting music samples available from their site.

Sure is confusing when groups with the same name play similar music ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

You can listen to the full album here or if you're feeling flush, you can buy it here

Johnboy1951, just to let you know we are aware of the other band of same name and we are planning to address the issue in the new year with a slight adjustment to our name.

Happy Christmas everyone!

galwaybabe wrote: »
    You can listen to the full album here or if you're feeling flush, you can buy it here

Johnboy1951, just to let you know we are aware of the other band of same name and we are planning to address the issue in the new year with a slight adjustment to our name.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Thank you for the extra link and info ;)

Happy Xmas ..... and good luck in the new year :)

Advertisement