Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile voicemail

Options
  • 12-12-2011 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I seem to be having trouble setting up voicemail.

I thought I had managed to, but now the phone rings 20 times and there is no voicemail. I can call 171 and access messages from last week. Also when I try to reactivate it from my handset I get a "Request Rejected" (when I try to activate when busy"

Also when this was working It was only for busy - not engaged etc.

Thanks,
    KM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

km991148 wrote: »
    Hi,

I seem to be having trouble setting up voicemail.

I thought I had managed to, but now the phone rings 20 times and there is no voicemail. I can call 171 and access messages from last week. Also when I try to reactivate it from my handset I get a "Request Rejected" (when I try to activate when busy"

Also when this was working It was only for busy - not engaged etc.

Thanks,
    KM

Hi there,

This is setup automatically on the SIM once your voicemail is activated but it must have got reset somehow. You should be able to set this up from your phone menu. Set your divert for each type of call to +3538x5xxxxxxxx where yuor number is +3538xxxxxxxx

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Hi there,

This is setup automatically on the SIM once your voicemail is activated but it must have got reset somehow. You should be able to set this up from your phone menu. Set your divert for each type of call to +3538x5xxxxxxxx where yuor number is +3538xxxxxxxx

regards
    Paul

Seems to have sorted it, thanks!

Advertisement