Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporal Lobe Epilepsy

Options
  • 12-12-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I know no-one here can make a definate answer but I think i've got temporal lobe epilepsy i've been getting what I call "episodes" ever since I was around 10 years old ( I'm now 19 )I get them a few times a year maybe 4 times a year over a space of say a week then they go away for a few months get I get them again. The episodes themselves don't really annoy me i.e the de ja vu, headache etc its the days after it when I feel "funny" sort of depressed about nothing in particular and just down in the dumps for a few days.

I'm planning on going to a doctor soon are there any "cures" or ways to manage TLE or do I have to learn just to deal with it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you need to see a doctor and take it from there.
    we can't give advice as you dont have a definite diagnosis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement