Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out the cost of T3?

Options
  • 12-12-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I am seeing a new doctor and he may switch me to T3 only. However I want to know how much it will cost in advance. Has anyone here gotten a T3 prescription filled in their local pharmacy and if so, how much did it cost?

If nobody has, can I just ring up the IMB and ask them?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

The IMB have nothing really to do with the pricing of medicines as they only provide a license to have them marketed in Ireland. Your best bet would be to ask your pharmacist for a price as they will be the people to provide you with the medication. Depending on dosing it could be hard to get an estimate so it would best try and a have prescription first. Maybe when you go to your doctor he would have an estimate if he has prescribed it before? He could always give a prescription for your usual medicines as well if the T3 works out too expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lynnsback

Thanks suds. I managed to find out the price by dedicated googling. :)

Advertisement