Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Table Leafs

Options
  • 12-12-2011 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,
    Hope someone can help me. I have a 180cm table which is just not big enough anymore. It has a winged oak tabletop and I was wondering could someone make and fit two extension leaves for both ends?
    Thanks in advance
    AD

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

What is the shape of the table? You say it is winged do you mean it already has drop leaves?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 antdel

Hi SB,
    If only there were leafs already installed. The table is rectangular and I understand that winged oak refers to the SLIGHTLY bowed surface along its length towards the centre axis if that makes sense. I'm hoping someone can install leafs at the ends of the table thus extending it.

AD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Any chance of a pic? Slightly bowed sounds curious.

Advertisement