Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody recommend a locksmith near Rush?

Options
  • 12-12-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Lock mechanism on front door has disintegrated!!! Can anybody recommend a locksmith in the Rush area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

North County Locksmiths - David - 085 767 7977
    Based in Rush, good bloke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smithpw

Yeah I used him as well to unlock seized patio doors. Seems to know his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

What is wrong with the lock? What kind of lock is it?
    I'll fix it for you if you want, locksmithing is a hobby of mine.I'm in lusk.
    Most so called locksmiths around dublin can't even pick locks, i have even met some who can't make their own keys or rekey locks. be careful who you call, there are quite a few cowboys operating as "locksmiths" who know don't know much. I however can pick locks and know enough, if you would like me to have a look for you i would be more than happy to do so.
    All the best
    Sam:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 smithpw

Hi Sam, Thanks for your interest,however job is done and I am very happy with it. The Rush locksmith is registered and is no cowboy. Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

sorry for the confusion, i did mean the OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I think that the OP's query has been answered. Let's not get any further into lock-picking territory.
    Edit: For general discussion on locks & all things lock-related - try the DIY forum.

Thanks.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement