If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 32" Tv for my mother, budget of 400 max

Options
  • 12-12-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

What would you guys recommend for that budget?

Internet and lots of connections and stuff wont really be used so its more picture quality I'm interested in, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Mdwexford

I have a couple of optiobns for you within your budget..

Firstly have a look at the Philips 32PFL3606H
    32pfl3606h_12__fv_.jpg

This is a FULL HD LCD TV
    It features our Crystal Clear Image Processing and is a 50Hz Refresh rate
    Its a 100,000:1 contrast ratio.
    You get 2x HDMI, SCART, VGA, Component and USB on the input front.
    It is of course Saorview certified.

This has been a very popular TV with those looking a TV for the Bedroom, kitchen or for the folks!

check out the full spec for the 32PFL3606H here

This TV sells for €369.99

Also have a look at the very interesting Philips 32PFL5206H
    32pfl5206h_12__fv_.jpg
    This is a LED Edgelit LCD TV and has a HD Ready resolution of 768x1366
    THis TV packs our Pixel Plus HD image processing engine
    it is also a 100Hz Perfect Motion Rate TV
    You get 1x HDMI, SCART, VGA, Component and USB on the input front.

check out the 32PFL5206H here

If your folks have no interest in Full HD this would be an excellent TV (it will take a full HD source and down scale it)

This TV comes in at €399.99

both these TV's are on display if you'd like tosee 'em in action, just cxall in for a demo

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cool thanks, ill have a think about it.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MD,

give me a shout of you would like some ;) Boardie ;) pricing ;) on those Philips units and I'll PM them to ya..

The RS alternatives are the LG 32LK450 which is a cracking full HD 1080p 32" at £269.95 / €319.99.

To be honest if you stretched the budget a little you couild get an excellent 37" at £389.95 / €469.99 and go for the 37LV355u which is a full HD LED.

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.