Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

retro games or Artari consoles in Dublin

• 12-12-2011 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey all, would anyone have any suggestions on where I could buy an Arari 2600 game console with games? Is for my boyfriend for Christmas and would make his day. If people don't know where I can this particular console can anyone advice on retro games shops? I live in Dublin near city centre and the only shop I know of so far is The Rage which I've yet to call into to. Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Hey all, would anyone have any suggestions on where I could buy an Arari 2600 game console with games? Is for my boyfriend for Christmas and would make his day. If people don't know where I can this particular console can anyone advice on retro games shops? I live in Dublin near city centre and the only shop I know of so far is The Rage which I've yet to call into to. Thanks a mill :)

That's about it really, The Rage. Then you have adverts.ie and of course ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Well the Rage is the only shop where you'd have a chance of finding one. Website here and maybe give them a call to see.

Also you could try adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The comic-book guy in Blackrock market, Dublin, has a number of cartridges scattered about his stall/shed, amongst them are some 2600 titles. The selection is rather small, but for Dublin, it's something. The chap running it is uber-sound too, which is a boon.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHateMondays

Thanks for that. Might give adverts a try, bit dubious though as its coming up to Christmas and I'd be afraid I might get ripped off. Wouldn't have a clue if I was buying a dud one or not. Least in a shop, you have some comeback..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Theres one on adverts there, ive seen the seller sell a few things so reliable enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

There's this one on adverts at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭IHateMondays

Thanks to all for your help on this

Advertisement