Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Options
  • 12-12-2011 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a game of this tonight? I haven't played it in ages. It will be hard to find a game id say, but I remember a few of us on here played it before if ye want to play again! Ill have 1 maybe 2 lads playing with me so another 2 or 3 lads would be great.

Starting around 8ish

gamertag is daz0rz

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

not sure if youve went back to this, but its amazin that there's still so many people playing this game. i'm on often enough and there's aload of ppl that normally play in the same clan thats on, plus many more

GT: dazzamac7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Ahh I had so many good times with this, i dont have it anymore though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Hey, add my gamertag there.. I'll probably be on tonight but I don't know if we'll play it.. Were kinda on a Monday Night Combat buzz at the moment.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭darrenmcc

wasnt on lastnite, had football. prob be on a few times over the wkend...and no doubt 2nite.
    i had it for the PS3, then my drive went, so had got an xbox as a present, low and behold, tesco's had it for £10 so i've more than had my money out the game.
    there's vegas 3 comin out soon aswell, supposed to be makin it like COD tho, wouldve much preferred they stuck to that basics like with vegas 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

darrenmcc wrote: »
    there's vegas 3 comin out soon aswell, supposed to be makin it like COD tho, wouldve much preferred they stuck to that basics like with vegas 2

It's not Vegas 3, it's called Rainbow 6: Patriot.

It's following the Rainbow 6 franchise but not the Vegas spin off. I sure hope they keep it a tactical shooter and in keeping with the previous episodes. Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement