Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Final Countdown

Options
  • 12-12-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

As I'm heading off to the States in a month and what with gambling being 'frowned' upon over there, I said I'd give it a good go for the next while. Hopefully I can raise a bit of money for the move itself. We'll see how it goes anyway.

Two to start off with tonight.

200 on Juventus at 6/5
    20 on Juventus -1 at 7/2

Reasons being a combination of Juve's superb form, Roma's terrible form and the latter's major injury and suspension crisis. Price has drifted a bit since this mornkng but I'm not worried about that as I've seen the line ups.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

Ohh god....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Poor start. Juve were on top for most of the game and had plenty of chances but failed to take them. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

110 on Seattle -9.5 at 10/11

Seattle covered the handicap so makes up for a bit of the Juve loss.

Just the one tonight.

110 on Agen +12 against Toulon at 10/11

Edit: reasoning added.

Brief reasoning being that Agen are playing extremely well this season and I think the bookies have gotten the handicap a bit out. I've been impressed with their expansive play this year and their away form hasn't been too bad. Toulon were totally outclassed by Toulouse in the last round (no major disgrace there though) and their second string lost the other night against Exeter. I'd fancy them to win tonight but I do think Agen will keep it closer than the spread.

Agen were shockingly bad last night but were still in the mix for the handicap until the last ten.

100 on Fulham -2 at 15/8

Advertisement