Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little gift bags for chocolates?

Options
  • 12-12-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

I'm making chocolate truffles for a few people for part of their presents, and i'm wondering does anyone know where to get those little clear plastic bags that stand upright that Nigella uses?
    Sandwich bags just dont look right. I looked on KitchenCompliments.ie but they don't seem to have any.
    Thanks Emma xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Decobake? Ask on their fb page or call them because their website is awful.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got them on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

I was in Heatons today & I saw small (smaller than a sandwich bag) reseable Christmas decorated plastic bags. Sorry I never looked at the price & I can't find them on the website. I'm sure they are what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If you're in Dublin 'Stock' on Stephens Green has little sweet bags (Wilton brand) but they're sorta a rip off. I think I paid something like a fiver for a small pack of bags

Advertisement