Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have an 18650 charger?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Just explain what happened to Alberto - he's a good guy.

Have a look around your gaff for VCR's and DVD players because a lot of the older ones will have figure of eight connection.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i was looking for a similar cable at my parents house a couple of weeks ago, used to have loads of them. not one to be found.. tore the house apart before I gave up. was in town today too and completely forgot to look for a cable.. ill have another look after lunch :)

dont think there's a powercity in carlow, but there is an electrocity.. or electroworld.. electrosomething anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

got a power cable in electrocity for 5 euro (kinda steep)

charger is working away and I managed to last until now without resorting to my ego

kinda didnt need to buy a new charger at all now, but I guess it's always good to have a spare.

Advertisement