Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Finale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,881 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Who did he put down? Missed it!

People who would give you good and bad references. He said good ones included barack obama and bad ones included hitler and Osama bin laden.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

What did Noel put down for his references?!?

He put down people like Barack Obama & Peter Jones, because he thought that they'd like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Who did he put down? Missed it!

Peter Jones, Barrak Obama and someone else for people who would give him a good reference.

Hitler, Bin Laden and Simon Cowel for people who would give him a bad reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    People who would give you good and bad references. He said good ones included barack obama and bad ones included hitler and Osama bin laden.

WHAT!?! Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mario Rosenstock's eyes freak me out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I don't get the worrying about Noel and his existing company. The new idea is essentially the same thing but would be an offshoot of the original one. It would be quite easy to stay involved in both of them.

The existing business involves insulating homes and the idea involves supplying the material to other insulation companies. Surely they go hand in hand? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

TishyO wrote: »
    Peter Jones, Barrak Obama and someone else for people who would give him a good reference.

Hitler, Bin Laden and Simon Cowel for people who would give him a bad reference.

Ha ha, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Micko23

TishyO wrote: »

Eddie Jordan

WHAT!?! Jaysus!
    He said he misread the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Heroditas wrote: »
    I don't get the worrying about Noel and his existing company. The new idea is essentially the same thing but would be an offshoot of the original one. It would be quite easy to stay involved in both of them.

The existing business involves insulating homes and the idea involves supplying the material to other insulation companies. Surely they go hand in hand? :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong here but is the property market in Ireland not completely fûcked and people are struggling to pay for the houses they have?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    He said he misread the question.

Yeah they made way too much of that, he just misinterpreted it as 'who are your role models?'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Excellent improv from the receptobot there.

"Bill will see you...AGAIN!"

Didn't see that coming.

We see "Jane" do we normally see her face bar her hands ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Correct me if I'm wrong here but is the property market in Ireland not completely fûcked and people are struggling to pay for the houses they have?!

Hmm there's plenty of houses that were built before the boom that need insulating ;) :P

80,000 homes have been retrofitted in the last couple of years and about €100m has been given out in grants by SEAI. There's a lot of money being spent in that area, despite the downturn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Once the winner is announced, can we find out how it was leaked?

McGaggs wrote: »

Email The Breakfast Show on Newstalk and get them to explain why!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The winning company posted a video with the winner and Bill, talking about the business.

There will probably be an apology paragraph for spoiling the result for the viewers in the next few days.

Is Noel related to Fr Stone from father ted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Eugene really thinks he is so above evryone else, constantly smirking nastily when others talk.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Congratulations Noel.

Calm and collected.

Eugine is a shyster.

My prediction anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

I found out who won when i was checking the businesses websites as it's posted on the winning business website.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Does the winner have a website or anything that we can see?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sofa King wrote: »
    I found out who won when i was checking the businesses websites as it's posted on the winning business website.

Fuk Off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Delira!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Lapin wrote: »
    Fuk Off

http://www.auctionhouse.ie/

Silly mistake from them, ruined the final for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

I see joannes mediabox company is looking for some free staff anyways
    http://www.mediabox.ie/careers-mediabox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Can't believe Eugene won!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

The winning company posted a video with the winner and Bill, talking about the business.

When was the video posted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Wanted Noel to win, he was the only decent one out of the lot of them.

Eugene has really not endeared himself to me throughout the process. Pity it was all about the business rather than the person.

Advertisement