Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Finale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Noooooooooo not Eugene. He is such an a$$hole.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

My opinion of Bill is really dented. Cant understand so many decisions that were made. Eugene is nasty
    And please dont tell me thats why Bill rolling in it and Im not:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Devastated. Eugene was a complete gobsh*te. To win after putting such arrogant, unprofessional references down is such a farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Lol, the website's crashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Lapin wrote: »
    Congratulations Noel.

Calm and collected.

Eugine is a shyster.

My prediction anyway.

A shyster picks a shyster. Who'd 'ave thunk it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Thought Noel was very gracious a the end, comes accross as a nice decent guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

Not overly impressed with his website. He has arrows (for switching pages) concealing text on his homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Birdsong wrote: »
    Thought Noel was very gracious a the end, comes accross as a nice decent guy

too decent for Bill I suspect:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭flashforward

http://www.auctionhouse.ie/ is a terrible website:
    just a modified template you can buy for 40$ http://demo.mariuszboloz.com/?theme=superb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Absolutely disgusted!

With who won and with the stupid winners website having a gigantic spoiler on the shagging thing!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

If i had watched a weeks worth of adverts on tv3 between programs... i would have seen less ads then in the bloodly apprentice!

Roll on the Apprentice on BBC... the proper one! - enough of this advert filled toilet bowl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

http://www.auctionhouse.ie/ is a terrible website:
    just a modified template you can buy for 40$ http://demo.mariuszboloz.com/?theme=superb

I knew I recognised those arrows on the links from somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Am I the only one who yelled "oh feck" when the Brunker turned up?

I have the same chance of buying something from his website than i would have had of buying/renting one of his properties in Bulgaria

Brunker is so irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Micko23

Anyone think the whole business plan idea was a flaw of the whole series? I mean Bill probably had his winner picked near the start. Would have been more useful to just look at the 16 business plans!

Was cringe tv at times but enjoyable as always... toe tapping talent!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Bad choice Bill.

A Snake is a Snake is a Snake.

Maurice was a pro snake but this shyster is the second worst of a bad lot.

And not a patch on any of the previous winners,

I'd rather have Panos, Breffni and Goldilocks on my side than this creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,881 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Amanda brunker ? Christ sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Thats the last Irish Apprentice I'd imagine. Can't believe TV3/ auctionhouse/Newstalk...whoever was responsible for that leaking fiasco were so unprofessional. Would never happen on the UK show.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Micko23

Conors adams apple always looks painful?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

ive an ironing board i want rid of you think this is the place?
    http://www.auctionhouse.ie/index.php/something-to-sell

• Advertisement

I didn't know........when to shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Technique

Bill could have been a bit more gracious to the finalists seeing as it was the final. He couldn't let pass a final chance to belittle them in the boardroom. A charmless man, and a show which was basically a weekly one-hour advert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Amanda Brunker dispensing business advise : The dollop of cream on top of the dogturd

Lisha wrote: »
    My opinion of Bill is really dented. Cant understand so many decisions that were made. Eugene is nasty
    And please dont tell me thats why Bill rolling in it and Im not:D

The reason why Bill is "rolling" in it is that he has been bailed out through car scrappage schemes, etc.

A proper businessman doesn't need to rely on tax incentives and bailouts, but he wouldn't know that

RH149 wrote: »
    Thats the last Irish Apprentice I'd imagine. Can't believe TV3/ auctionhouse/Newstalk...whoever was responsible for that leaking fiasco were so unprofessional. Would never happen on the UK show.
    Yes it it the final one.and I hope someone gets a bollocking over it.

Technique wrote: »
    Bill could have been a bit more gracious to the finalists seeing as it was the final. He couldn't let pass a final chance to belittle them in the boardroom. A charmless man, and a show which was basically a weekly one-hour advert

Bill is a bit of a pr!ck. I hate the way he's so inconsistant. One week he'll berate someone for not using the seed money in the task, the next week he shouts at them for wasting it. His decisions are crazy and his grasp of the English language is woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

So Bill is going to "launch" this business up in Liffey Valley Renault in February .... selling his own cars no doubt.
    Any prizes for guessing what AuctionHouse.ie will end up selling most of the time? Second hand cars anyone? :rolleyes:

Makes sense in one way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

is wonky eyed Amanda Brunker looking at me or over my shoulder?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

One of the main reasons to auction stuff is to distance yourself from the buyer for legitimate reasons,

ie stuff you sell cheaper won't have the same warranty, aftersales etc etc etc

so why would you do this on your own premises, where people can come back and complain,

after all you don't meet the buyer of your house that you use an auctioneer for, for this very reason,
    its nice to have a go between/middleman, but by inviting auction buyers onto your premises you are negating the benefit of using and PAYING a third party to take any subsequent flak

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh shut it Brunker you vapid, airheaded waste of skin and oxygen.

Advertisement