Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Finale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

McGaggs wrote: »
    Bill is a bit of a pr!ck. I hate the way he's so inconsistant. One week he'll berate someone for not using the seed money in the task, the next week he shouts at them for wasting it. His decisions are crazy and his grasp of the English language is woeful.

Jackie said last year that they would have to retake shots constantly as bill would mix up words and use them incorrectly in the wrong context...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Is that her daughter next to Brian?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,879 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Oh shut it Brunker you vapid, airheaded waste of skin and oxygen.

How do you really feel about her ? Jaysus Joanne scrubs up well. Talking in the third person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

oh ffs .. I was gonna watch this but then that fkn Brunker bint starts talking ... What the fk is she doing on the show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Brunker is so irritating.

Yeah, telling Maurice to enjoy his 15 minutes of fame! As if she is really welcomed on our screens everytime she gets a look in. Why couldn't the plug have been pulled from her after she got her 15 minutes years ago:mad:. That Damo fella is one unfunny tool as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

anton has legoman hair!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Oh shut it Brunker you vapid, airheaded waste of skin and oxygen.

i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

I saw Brian in the audience but didn't notice anyone next to him.

Edit: that girl nearest the camera ?

ASAIK Jackie has 2boys (No girl)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Heroditas wrote: »
    So Bill is going to "launch" this business up in Liffey Valley Renault in February .... selling his own cars no doubt.
    Any prizes for guessing what AuctionHouse.ie will end up selling most of the time? Second hand cars anyone? :rolleyes:

Makes sense in one way.

I remember maybe 2 series ago, that English guy Steve; didn't seem to be the best condidate, but towards the end he showed he was great at sales. Bill was all over him. Probably imaginingm all the Meganes and Clios flying out the door.

Saw something about him recently, I think Bill has him in some new company. Selling cars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I remember maybe 2 series ago, that English guy Steve; didn't seem to be the best condidate, but towards the end he showed he was great at sales. Bill was all over him. Probably imaginingm all the Meganes and Clios flying out the door.

Saw something about him recently, I think Bill has him in some new company. Selling cars.

He was on it last week. He's the head of Bills fleet business.

Why do you think it got to her anton ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

He's head of leasing or something according to last week.

Best friend Sandra ? I'm sure her friends in Donegal are happy to hear that.

Noel looks good with the first two buttons open.

This "comedian" is as funny as a root canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    This "comedian" is as funny as a root canal.

Noel? I think he is funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Good one from Noel. It came down to two and he nearly lost half his business

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Did Noel not get a present ?

peanuthead wrote: »
    Noel? I think he is funny

What no ? Your man sitting next to THE BRUNKER.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Did Noel not get a present ?

no...i noticed that:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Bigus wrote: »
    One of the main reasons to auction stuff is to distance yourself from the buyer for legitimate reasons,

ie stuff you sell cheaper won't have the same warranty, aftersales etc etc etc

so why would you do this on your own premises, where people can come back and complain,

after all you don't meet the buyer of your house that you use an auctioneer for, for this very reason,
    its nice to have a go between/middleman, but by inviting auction buyers onto your premises you are negating the benefit of using and PAYING a third party to take any subsequent flak

He can take this business model on the road and auction cars anywhere. Maybe that's his slant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not surprised that Eugene won! Final three were expected. woohoo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

padraig_f wrote: »
    Lol, the website's crashed.

Or been pulled down? Back up now - really tacky stuff - video looks like it was filmed on an iPhone 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Lisha wrote: »
    Is it Lisa Murphy ye talking about??

Can I go off-topic for a moment to share my favourite story about Lisa and Gerard? Lisa is a past pupil of my daughter's school. She kindly dropped back to add a bit of glamour to the raising of the school's green flag.

I asked my little one about how the flag-raising had gone, and she told me about the very nice lady who came along, and brought her Daddy with her. Who's yer daddy, Lisa?

Can I go off-topic for a moment to share my favourite story about Lisa and Gerard? Lisa is a past pupil of my daughter's school. She kindly dropped back to add a bit of glamour to the raising of the school's green flag.

I asked my little one about how the flag-raising had gone, and she told me about the very nice lady who came along, and brought her Daddy with her. Who's yer daddy, Lisa?

Best laugh of the night Thanks:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Eugene always looks like he just smelled one of his own lovely farts. Bill Too maybe they can share the experience, Glad i havent got smellyvison.

"I came into this process not to chance who I am....or my suits"

Noel didn't get a present. :mad:

He s 30 .... I woould have said way older:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Pity Maurice didn't get to the final three, I'm sad for him that he didn't make it but at glad he got to the final four. Delighted Noel got down to the final two was between Eugene and the one of the other three.

I was hoping Noel or Maurice would win but think Eugene or Noel would have won but with Bill Eugene was the most likely candidate to win as he is a born 'Entrepreneur!'

Advertisement