Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Camera

Options
  • 12-12-2011 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I lost a grey Canon IXUS camera in the Mercantile, Dame Street, Dublin on Saturday 10/11/12 lots of christmas photos. Just hoping someone may have found it. Please PM me if anyone knows anything.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Araic2 wrote: »
    Hi

I lost a grey Canon IXUS camera in the Mercantile, Dame Street, Dublin on Saturday 10/11/12 lots of christmas photos. Just hoping someone may have found it. Please PM me if anyone knows anything.

Thank you.

May be a long shot but maybe call the Garda station and see if someone handed it in? I think it would be Pearse Street you'd contact for Dame Street, The bar may have it either

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Araic2

yoyo wrote: »
    Hi

Thank you.

May be a long shot but maybe call the Garda station and see if someone handed it in? I think it would be Pearse Street you'd contact for Dame Street, The bar may have it either

Nick

Dear yoyo

Thank you so much for your reply , I really appreciate it. I will try the garda station tomorrow , great idea.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Dear yoyo

Thank you so much for your reply , I really appreciate it. I will try the garda station tomorrow , great idea.

You can ring them first, 01 666 9000 which may be a good idea, some people rather give lost property to the Guards than the establishment, best of luck and hope you get it back :)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Try Dublin Forum aswell.

Advertisement