Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iomega Screenplay HD Wireless connection

Options
  • 13-12-2011 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I wish to connect to my iomega screenplay hd wirelessly from multiple devices. From what I have read I need to buy an iomega wi-fi adapter directly from their website. There seems to be quite a few problems in connecting successfully to the iomega. Has anybody been able to connect to it successfully and if so which adapter did they use?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭stephen97

Hi all,

I wish to connect to my iomega screenplay hd wirelessly from multiple devices. From what I have read I need to buy an iomega wi-fi adapter directly from their website. There seems to be quite a few problems in connecting successfully to the iomega. Has anybody been able to connect to it successfully and if so which adapter did they use?

Thanks in advance
    im dont think that the screenplay mk 1 supports wifi even with a dongle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭stephen97

Hi all,

Thanks in advance
    found a link for you its a router that plugs into hard drive to make it wireless works with all
    http://www.netgear.com/landing/en-us/readyshare.aspx

Advertisement