Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrowwind/Skyrim Theme

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 167 ✭✭promethius42

Loved these, there is another one from some mexican girl on youtube singing dragon born, absolutely perfect cover of the song if not better.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Loved these, there is another one from some mexican girl on youtube singing dragon born, absolutely perfect cover of the song if not better.

Not sure if this is the one by Malukah - but if so - just amazing, started playing and left it on in the background - just great, very Enya-like.

• Site Banned Posts: 236 ✭✭vader65

^^ Amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I love the morrowind/skyrim theme music:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Haven't seen the ones in the OP, but saw the other one.
    There's a bunch of other ones on youtube too, I'll post them up when I get home from work. :)

I recall I recorded a short version of the Morrowind theme, years ago, on Piano, Guitar and Ocarina. Sadly, that was lost about four hard drive crashes ago. :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

I remember seeing one a while before skyrim was released, they remade the skyrim trailer theme with an entire orchestra, it sounded different to the original but it was good none the less.

Advertisement