Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Regeneration (comic)

Options
  • 13-12-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

So, IDW are doing a comic that picks up where the old marvel G1 comics left off. Art style is the same too. colour me interested.
    I could be wrong, but it looks as if they are ignoring the G2 comic which is a shame as I loved that series.

Regeneration-80-5-Preview_1323243012.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I believe the G2 comic is being ignored, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bah! the Classics comic did that too. why all the hatred for G2?

G2bruticus.jpg&sa=X&ei=k0PnTtOnBpS2hAfGwsT9Cg&ved=0CAwQ8wc4LQ&usg=AFQjCNEnhxoHeK03KhIoy62MPQEbttE1mg

Colours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

15d2zv4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

In fairness, the G2 comics turned into a massive joke by Furman as he knew the title was being cancelled.

Even the main villain had a joke name; Gee, axe us :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Joke or not, G2 probably kept me and a lot of TF fans interested in a time pre internet where there was not much information or material to get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them for what they are, but I don't think it's necessary to include them as an official part of the G1 canon.

Leave it as its own little continuity split.

Advertisement