Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals 14th Dec

Options
  • 13-12-2011 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Will be there around 2.20pm
    Most likely will have Xbox 18 rented out upstairs

I'll have these games including their DLC [SF4:AE, BB, UMVC3, MK9 and 3rdS OE]

If you need directions to casuals
    Please, Don't hesitate to ask

Hope I get my copy of KOF by then:/

Don't forget to leave €5 if you've played quite a bit so we may pay for the consoles.pacman.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Nutrient wrote: »
    3rdS OE

People still play that?

I suppose I could grace casuals with my presence. I'll be there around 5 or so, depending on when I get off from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be in at about 6. I'll bring in the UMvC3 guide since you still probably don't have your's. Might unleash my new character as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Naphiel wrote: »
    I'll bring in the UMvC3 guide since you still probably don't have your's.

damn, still waiting on mine :( hopefully ill get it this tuesday or wednesday.

yea, ill be in at some time... not quite so sure about my schedule since we just have tutorials this week, but i do know that i'm pretty much free.

ive also been playing a lot of MK9 since TYH and hoping i can get a good few games in along with Marvel.

hey Nutrient, how much is an Xbox to PS3 converter and where did you get it? since im playing MK on an Xbox (wireless) pad it will be a bit of a problem for myself in future tournys if they'll be on PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

2gen wrote: »
    ive also been playing a lot of MK9 since TYH and hoping i can get a good few games in along with Marvel.

yes!!! :D:D:D
    ill more than happily show ya how much stuff as ya want to learn,
    ya sticking with reptile like in mk2?

yes!!! :D:D:D
    ill more than happily show ya how much stuff as ya want to learn,
    ya sticking with reptile like in mk2?

of course man ;) has been my main in every MK game hes been in. i have MK2 on mega drive, my mate Koko had UMK3 so i would play it at his place, MKG on my dreamcast then finally MKDA on my xbox, didn't have a main for MKD :( i didn't play armageddon cause honestly... it looked like crap, i almost gave up on MK cause of it. then i wasn't interested in MK vs DC... and Reptile wasn't in that game either.

yeah, i look forward to having a few games in MK :) ill see you on wednesday ;)

• Advertisement

be good to get more offline games for me against a reptile
    ,i hate that matchup so much with baraka/mileena even though mileena is a bad match up for reptile, still i hate having to play it,that damn dash :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

2gen wrote: »
    damn, still waiting on mine :( hopefully ill get it this tuesday or wednesday.

yea, ill be in at some time... not quite so sure about my schedule since we just have tutorials this week, but i do know that i'm pretty much free.

hey Nutrient, how much is an Xbox to PS3 converter and where did you get it? since im playing MK on an Xbox (wireless) pad it will be a bit of a problem for myself in future tournys if they'll be on PS3.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ps2-to-xbox-360-controller-adapter-cable-33241

Used this when I was in RFD perfect converter, guy I knew was also using it for his AS but i think it was a fixed up stick

You WILL need a wired pad

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TheMightyTM

Hey lads,
    never been to a casual before but I'd love to come in and level up in SF4 as I'm not too hot at all at the moment. Just wondering how long they usually go on for? Realistically on Wednesdays cuz of college I can't get in till like 6 or so.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Normally go on from 4ish till after 10.

Azza wrote: »
    Normally go on from 4ish till after 10.

Not more then 5 people come before 4.00B]2.30[/B so yeah pretty much how Azza described it

• Advertisement

Cooool cool I'll try swing by after college then. I have high expectations of 2012 making me play much better :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

I might pop in after college, so time before 5 most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Need to check the bank balance after Christmas shopping before I can commit. But if I am in I should be there for 3 or so.

Practicing 2012 atm. teachable knockdown on sky claw made beating scrubs so much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Il be in around 4ish

Ah don't think I'll make it in tonight. Hopefully sooooon

ggs to all today,
    thanks to 2gen for the reptile matches,keep it up man! :)

also to lar for heading in,ya gave me the answer what to do against raiden with raka....spin,spin and ex spin
    i hate your smoke though,those damn resets!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

ggs to all today,
    thanks to 2gen for the reptile matches,keep it up man! :)

also to lar for heading in,ya gave me the answer what to do against raiden with raka....spin,spin and ex spin
    i hate your smoke though,those damn resets!!! :rolleyes:

ah his kabal is a pain, happy I got 1 game on him though. seems like casual was a really good turn out which is good:D

ggs to everyone

Spiderman is indeed low tier, no Deadpool, no combos

ggs to Doyler especially, Haggar is still a Beast assist alright

Haggar.png

Can yea handle it?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Nutrient wrote: »

Can yea handle it?

CapYEAHH.jpg

Think I answered that by winning every time we faced off.

• Advertisement

Doyler01 wrote: »
    CapYEAHH.jpg

Think I answered that by winning every time we faced off.

What are you on about?

it was 2/2, we didn't do our 5th game remember?

If I remember, Haggar assist took a match too,

Novas mix ups with cap are tough the block I gotta say

Advertisement