Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Just type spoiler in [ ] and /spoiler in [ ]

Might pick it up tomorrow. I've already played through it twice on PS3, is it worth getting on PS4? Is it that big an upgrade visually?

I wouldn't say so, but it plays a lot better with the frame rate... and the MP is reason enough to pick it up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Just type spoiler in [ ] and /spoiler in [ ]
    ?

Thanks!

So i just reached
    uec
    do i have long left? Havent gone any further so if its close to end just say yes haha

Sorry if those spoiler tags didnt work correctly!

Thanks!

So i just reached
    uec
    do i have long left? Havent gone any further so if its close to end just say yes haha

Sorry if those spoiler tags didnt work correctly!
    Ha. Nope!

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Ha. Nope!

Ah damn was hoping i had alot more to go! First time ever playing, amazing game.

Ah damn was hoping i had alot more to go! First time ever playing, amazing game.

No, I meant nope, you've ages to go yet.

• Advertisement

No, I meant nope, you've ages to go yet.

Oh haha thats the best news i got all day haha thats my bank holiday monday sorted!

Oh haha thats the best news i got all day haha thats my bank holiday monday sorted!

Then there's the single player DLC on top of that. Not forgetting the class MP.

You've many hours to sink in yet

Then there's the single player DLC on top of that. Not forgetting the class MP.

You've many hours to sink in yet

Yea ive yet to try mp, looking forward to it though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just finished the game, first time playing it as was xbox gamer previously. Amazing game from start to finish, really well written great story and a game that runs you through such a range of emotions. Looking forward to mp and left behind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I think, for me, Elles scenes are the most remarkable.
    Abs Nolan North proves he can actually act in those as well.
    Stunning stuff indeed.
    Felt just aa little short to me though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Left Behind ending :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I think, for me, Elles scenes are the most remarkable.
    Abs Nolan North proves he can actually act in those as well.
    Stunning stuff indeed.
    Felt just aa little short to me though.

It's not Nolan North. Troy Baker plays Joel

• Timmyctc wrote: »
    Apparently the old RUN FOR YOUR LIFE tactic works in all difficulties on that last part :P I never felt fear like the first time I turned on that generator..

Oh god, I'm coming up to this bit on grounded mode....with 5.1 surround sound and a projector. Nappy engaged

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Penn wrote: »

Owl Nolan makes an appearance later

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Owl Nolan makes an appearance later

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Just about to reach that part now myself actually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Penn wrote: »

Troy Baker is the new Nolan North though. It's only a matter if time before we get Troy Baker talks to Troy Baker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Troy Baker is the new Nolan North though. It's only a matter if time before we get Troy Baker talks to Troy Baker.

Or his voice option is just Troy Baker like with Nolan North in Saints Row 3.

Pretty funny though as in Saints Row 3 the Male 1 voice is Troy Baker, Zombie Male voice is Steve Bloom and Nolan North is self explanitory who are probably the three biggest names in game voice over atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Im at the museam part now on grounded mode man its rough i dont think i can cope with this mode haha im probly gonna have to whack it down to normal i finiahed it on surviver on ps3 but i wanna have fun blowing clicker skulls away with my shotgun haha

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Never had a ps3 so was first time playing through it and really enjoyed it. Wish I could some how play the uncharted games on the ps4.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Right, I've caved in. Still no sign of it in the post so bought it off PSN...

Hilariously, just to continue my agony, it say it's waiting to download on the site so I've no idea how long it will actually take to install but I will be on MP today.

• Advertisement

Jesus mp is addictive! Havent a clue what im meant to be doing with survivors and all of this stuff but ive no sick or hungry whatever thats about!

Anyone on now for some mp? Only starting playing it so be good to play it with some boardsies. Gamertag in sig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Since im giving up on grounded mode and going back to hard or survivor am i better of restarting again to gain more supplys?

I got to the museam on grounded had enough haha

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Exact same as myself, what's the psn?

Psn is GAVREDKING09

Sorry for the delay. :o

Finally!

Right I'll prob be on for MP at 6:30 I reckon, possibly earlier.

I'll add a few of ye.

Ya.. it'll take about 30 mins for the MP to download anyway.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I don't know if I'm emotionally ready to play this yet....

I'm on now and sent friend requests to Redzer and Gav plus a few invites for MP.

If anyone else is interested, just add me on PSN.

tok9 wrote: »
    I'm on now and sent friend requests to Redzer and Gav plus a few invites for MP.

If anyone else is interested, just add me on PSN.

Add me, gamertag in sig. On now for some mp

Few of us on now having a few games. Good craic, add me or tok9 and we will send invites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Axwell wrote: »
    Few of us on now having a few games. Good craic, add me or tok9 and we will send invites

Just sent invite there to tok9 ,PSN is Eoin_McLovin if anyone wants to add me

Advertisement