Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I haven't actually, I have a generic Gamestop USB one I use for GTA Online. Must plug it in and see what happens. Nice having one plugged straight into the joypad though.

I have a set of SteelSeries for my PC and just got an adaptor to use then on the ps4, works perfect. Should be able to do the same for any headset you might have lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sorry, last noob question, Parts gained go toward all skills in leveling them up or just the ones you have equipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

The skills don't level up, you just unlock the different versions of them through the progression system of the parts you earn being converted into supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Keno wrote: »

Someone kept singing that last night, it hurt my feelings thanks to Klair barbecuing me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

kensutz wrote: »
    Someone kept singing that last night, it hurt my feelings thanks to Klair barbecuing me

It was me, haha.

• Advertisement

• I'm online if uz are on lads.

I noticed today there's some serious matchmaking issues

New Hats and gestures go on sale tomorrow. Wouldn't waste money on them but very tempted to buy agility skill for 2 euro. Walk and crouch walk faster and quieter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ya I had some issues yesterday. I'll be on in about 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I should be on within the next half hour or so, would prefer to play competitive games though instead of private matches, I'm brutal either way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Should be on in about half an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I'll be on shortly once the dozol does its magic with the kids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Let me know when there's a free space in the party :-)

Well myself, Wolverine, Kensutz and Gav are in one squad.

There looks to be a lot of people online anyway.

Handful of us online in different parties, think were gonna try have a private one of just boardsies at some point?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Im off for a bit of grub and a shower ill be back on later lads. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

never played this. what am I missing

Overheal wrote: »
    never played this. what am I missing

5PyxVN.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

According to CeX online if I trade in my ps3 and games collection I'm getting 280 worth of store credit. Do they sell ps4s/TLoU new do ya know?

Gonna get some food. Back in bout 30 mins and will setup a private lobby - bows only for anyone that wants to join. Was good craic playing it last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Timmyctc wrote: »
    According to CeX online if I trade in my ps3 and games collection I'm getting 280 worth of store credit. Do they sell ps4s/TLoU new do ya know?

They'll sell you a PS4, not the last of us unless someone traded it in.

• Advertisement

On now and have a private lobby setup if people fancy some boardsies killing!

Never thought there would be a problem with too many people online :) was on with Mitch and Eoin earlier but I was playing shyte altogether. Will be back online after 11.30 for some competitive games if anyone is around.

Was just on single player, did 'that' hotel part and just as it started, my flash light died. I nearly sent the joypad flying across the room I was shaking it so crazy.

Never thought there would be a problem with too many people online :) was on with Mitch and Eoin earlier but I was playing shyte altogether. Will be back online after 11.30 for some competitive games if anyone is around.

Was just on single player, did 'that' hotel part and just as it started, my flash light died. I nearly sent the joypad flying across the room I was shaking it so crazy.

We got feckin' demolished.

I was getting a bit of a refresher from someone, unsure of their name here but ThatKeno and Johnny Ultimate were there and at one point I turned a corner and Keno hit me right in the face with a molotov. Had to laugh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Some good games folks :)

I do kind of hate the lobby and invite systems of the PS4, however!

Inviting people is so slow.. don't get it at all.

Anyway.. some great games tonight lads.. hopefully I'll be on a bit longer and play with a few others.

Played a tiny bit more of the SP after and I think it was Notoriety who said the photo mode was addictive. He's bloody right. I've saved 6 shots so far and messed around a load with it.

Any friends can join the party by looking at the friends list in game and picking the person hosting the game. Seems to be the easiest way.

I'll be on in a few minutes, anyone with a lobby setup?

I'll be on in a few minutes, anyone with a lobby setup?

Yeah jump in mine

Axwell wrote: »
    Yeah jump in mine

Anyone know how? I'm in factions, bring up the ingame friends list abs select someone but can only invite them or view profile.

• Advertisement

Anyone know how? I'm in factions, bring up the ingame friends list abs select someone but can only invite them or view profile.

Will invite u when this ends 1 min

Advertisement