Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Cheers for the invite Sheehy, the bows only is good auld craic. Must join ye for more games soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cheers for the invite Sheehy, the bows only is good auld craic. Must join ye for more games soon.

My first game trying that as well, good laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Bows are great craic. Sounds like i missed a good session. I was doing SP and i know ive missed a few doors, plenty of tags and artifacts too, just gives me a reason to go back and get them on new game + :)

• Some good games tonight, dark knight, keno, johhny, axwel, sheehy, gav to name a few. I get flustered with the different names on psn and here so there may have been more..apologies!!
    Its a pity my connection is ****e I keep lagging.

Hopefully they fix the match making issues.

Also the party system on the ps4 is awful. Wish it was simplified.

I was trying find a MP competitive game and was waiting for 3-5 mins, went back to SP.

• Advertisement

• GavRedKing wrote: »
    I was trying find a MP competitive game and was waiting for 3-5 mins, went back to SP.

Yea there's some awful match making problems

Sorry axwell, keno My joypad died! Need to charge it so will be back on tomorrow. Interrogation is a great mode, good laugh tonight cheers lads.

• We got feckin' demolished.

I was getting a bit of a refresher from someone, unsure of their name here but ThatKeno and Johnny Ultimate were there and at one point I turned a corner and Keno hit me right in the face with a molotov. Had to laugh.

My psn is mickie_50, soz I keep getting the names mixed up here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Love this game... my xbox one could get jealous over next few weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Anyone else having a hard time finding games solo? Takes me a fair few minutes to get a single game, if at all.

• Advertisement

Hawke wrote: »
    Anyone else having a hard time finding games solo? Takes me a fair few minutes to get a single game, if at all.

Ya its very pot luck trying to get into ta competitive Mp game by yourself.

I was playing a competitive game with the lads here last night but I lagged and it kicked me from the party but not the game, my mic was down for the last few minutes of the game, disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Party system sounds like a nightmare, i havent used my mic yet with ps4 lol just been playing solo competitive and the mp is great and addictive!

Not sure if im doing well or not and trying to fogure out how ranking up works, im used to battlefield and it doesnt seem to work like that type of system which is fine i just havent a clue wtf im doing haha

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got this yesterday cant get a single online match really disappointed. Have been playing Warframe which is free to play and the online is great and this game which is 50 euro is not working

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What's the problem with the party system? It worked fine on the PS3. Was playing with my brother over the weekend and we were in a party with no problems (that I recollect).
    Strange that the matchmaking isn't working when it was fine last gen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ya it's definitely a bit dodgy.

They have said they are working on it anyway.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's the problem with the party system? It worked fine on the PS3. Was playing with my brother over the weekend and we were in a party with no problems (that I recollect).
    Strange that the matchmaking isn't working when it was fine last gen.

Only issues I've had is if I'm playing MP on my own and not with a few of the Boards crowd, much harder to get a game, IMO.

Courtesy of Playstationer.net

10568838_762292167145141_2807234646132617020_n.jpg

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    Courtesy of Playstationer.net

10568838_762292167145141_2807234646132617020_n.jpg

Looks like he's moving in for the shift lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Looks like he's moving in for the shift shiv lol

FYP. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Interrogation seems like the best for getting supplies, while survivors seems the worst.

• Advertisement

Hawke wrote: »
    Interrogation seems like the best for getting supplies, while survivors seems the worst.

What I remember most about Survivors is being the last man alive and everyone in your party yelling "Go left, Go right, He's BEHIND YOU, What the f88k are you doing run.....etc"
    Back seat Survivors are the worst:rolleyes:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What I remember most about Survivors is being the last man alive and everyone in your party yelling "Go left, Go right, He's BEHIND YOU, What the f88k are you doing run.....etc"
    Back seat Survivors are the worst:rolleyes:

Unless I'm playing with you guys, I just mute people on MP.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Unless I'm playing with you guys, I just mute people on MP.

Yeah I'd always mute randoms these were friends that I was playing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I generally only mute if it's ridiculously loud or they are speaking another language. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'm on my first play through (ps4) and decided to give it a go on survivor mode and was just wondering if I complete it on this difficulty does it unlock the trophies for completion of the lower difficulties of the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Gandalph wrote: »
    I'm on my first play through (ps4) and decided to give it a go on survivor mode and was just wondering if I complete it on this difficulty does it unlock the trophies for completion of the lower difficulties of the game?

It does, yeah.

Gandalph wrote: »

Yupp it does.

I have a follow on question to that. If I complete Normal (current run for all collectibles) then use the sneaky Normal + and restart the 1st chapter & change to Survivor +, does that then unlock all lower trophies like Hard and Survivor as well as all the + difficulties?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp it does.

I have a follow on question to that. If I complete Normal (current run for all collectibles) then use the sneaky Normal + and restart the 1st chapter & change to Survivor +, does that then unlock all lower trophies like Hard and Survivor as well as all the + difficulties?
    It does.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Ok so i caved and picked this up this afternoon and have just started it. Firstly the controls seem messed up. When i move the right analogue stick it keeps moving way past where i want it to. I've tried my second controller but It's the same.
    Secondly
    I've just been in the car crash in town and we've ducked down an alley and my brother has locked the gate behind us. When we move forward the guy jumps out from the right and attacks us. I can't for the life of me remember out how to deal with him, Isn't my bro supposed to shoot him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

weiland79 wrote: »
    Ok so i caved and picked this up this afternoon and have just started it. Firstly the controls seem messed up. When i move the right analogue stick it keeps moving way past where i want it to. I've tried my second controller but It's the same.
    Secondly
    I've just been in the car crash in town and we've ducked down an alley and my brother has locked the gate behind us. When we move forward the guy jumps out from the right and attacks us. I can't for the life of me remember out how to deal with him, Isn't my bro supposed to shoot him?
    I've no idea about the controller but for the other thing hit square repeatedly.

Advertisement