Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Just to let ye know the PSN download size is 24gb, so you can start playing when you reach 12gb. Payment will be taken from midnight tonight (the 12th).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

bi0z61.png

basterds_joy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26 WFMS

C14N wrote: »
    bi0z61.png

basterds_joy.gif

Got that email myself! So excited! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bi0z61.png

basterds_joy.gif

Ah crap I didn't know anything about that :(

Lads, does anyone know if Gamesnash still take paypal? Cant see an option on the site.

• Advertisement

Lads, does anyone know if Gamesnash still take paypal? Cant see an option on the site.

Pat from Gamesnash said somewhere in the thread that they don't anymore but if you send him a message he might be able to make a special arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Ah sure il order from gamesnash there had a chuckle my last item order was gta4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Ah crap I didn't know anything about that :(

Me neither :(.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

It was posted on thread here a few pages back - the lads had PM'd me with their order numbers. Sorry you missed it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 WFMS

The_Last_of_Us.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It was posted on thread here a few pages back - the lads had PM'd me with their order numbers. Sorry you missed it. :(

That's alright :D,I Just got a dispatch email :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

My order from gamestop has been shipped to. Paid for express so i will be playing the last of us tomorrow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

My order from gamestop has been shipped to. Paid for express so i will be playing the last of us tomorrow :eek:

*too

same here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Any chance it would be avalible in store at any GameStop tomorrow? Happen to have a day off and would love to launch into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Will I be able to rent this?

Years since I rented a game.

That's alright :D,I Just got a dispatch email :D.

Me too! Woo!

Me too! Woo!

*high five* Yeahhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Friday is so far away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

Any idea what price in Argos? Website doesn't even list it.

Also, can you order from Gamestop's website and collect in store?

Thanks

Thanks

Don't think so I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Any idea what price in Argos? Website doesn't even list it.

Thanks

Might be of benefit for you and others, but Smyths are selling it for €54.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Will you need to pre order this to guarantee a copy at launch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

GTR63 wrote: »

I also want to know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

GTR63 wrote: »

doubt it! gamestop said pre-orders were very low, only 1 store doing a midnight opening (which is dictated by the amount of pre-orders!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Was in Gamestop in Galway today. They were saying they don't have a massive stock of the game but they didn't seem to expect a massive rush of sales straightaway. That thing that Gamestop do where they have a list of trade-in titles and if you trade any 2 in you get a new game (in this case TLOU) for 9.99 is handy if you despise GTA IV as much as me. I'm trading in 2 copies of it tomorrow and getting TLOU for less than a tenner. I couldn't be happier. Full list here if anyone is unaware.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

I'd rather the digital copy of the game, but it's listed at €60 on the PSN right now. Any ideas what retailers will be looking for? I know some new releases go for as low as 50 quid. Happy to pay a little bit over the retail price for the sake of the convenience of digital, but not so much that I'll feel guilty afterwards.

(incidentally, it's going for £40 on PSN which is about €50 - hope folks kick up a fuss about that)

Also, not pre-ordered on PSN before - is there a pre-loading option? If not, can you start downloading at midnight or do you have to wait for the store to update?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yep, it pre downloads a part of it. This game is the first to support the feature of downloading while you play that will be standard for all PS4 games. You can be playing through the first level as the game downloads.

I'd rather the digital copy of the game, but it's listed at €60 on the PSN right now. Any ideas what retailers will be looking for? I know some new releases go for as low as 50 quid. Happy to pay a little bit over the retail price for the sake of the convenience of digital, but not so much that I'll feel guilty afterwards.

(incidentally, it's going for £40 on PSN which is about €50 - hope folks kick up a fuss about that)

Also, not pre-ordered on PSN before - is there a pre-loading option? If not, can you start downloading at midnight or do you have to wait for the store to update?

Think Gamestop is €49.99 or €50 At least with the digital copy you can download it on another system so you can feasibly split the fee with a mate. I just want to be able to put it in the drive and play personally :)

EDIT: €49.97 in gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Think Gamestop is €49.99 or €50 At least with the digital copy you can download it on another system so you can feasibly split the fee with a mate. I just want to be able to put it in the drive and play personally :)

EDIT: €49.97 in gamestop
    I know that's the online price, so €52 for a week's lead time on delivery or €55 to get it in 2 days. I can't do mail order where I am anyway (scumbags nick amazon packages from the mailboxes in our building on the reg) but do gamestop's retail prices usually compare with what they list on the website?

• Advertisement

I know that's the online price, so €52 for a week's lead time on delivery or €55 to get it in 2 days. I can't do mail order where I am anyway (scumbags nick amazon packages from the mailboxes in our building on the reg) but do gamestop's retail prices usually compare with what they list on the website?

They would want to. I always thought the price they list on the site is consistent across their stores? Im doing the trade in deal regardless so I dont really care.

Advertisement