Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ah thats crap, they should really let you preload the game a few days in advance.
    I'm really surprised they didn't & given that it's one of Sony's own games makes it even weirder! I was allowed to download a theme, 2 avatars & soundtrack but these can't be used until the 14th. I won't buying digital games too often

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

For people who got it from GameStop, was it a courier? Did they ring? Did you have to sign?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

My Gamenash copy has been delivered. That's my evening sorted.

Thanks so much to the lads from Gamenash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

1 DAY TO GO!!!!!!:eek:

we first heard about this game in December 2011 and now its finally here

that's the wait done for one of my most anticipated games of 2013 the other is GTAV

im so jealous of you lucky SOBs that got it early LOL

think its time to bow out of internet reading about this game dont wanna run into spoilers people on youtube are saying they have finished it you just know some ar$ehole will spoil it in the comments

I like how I know nothing about the game all I have seen is the original 2011 teaser and the E3 2012 trailer Iv kept away from everything about this game
    even reviews iv just looked at the score

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

weiland79 wrote: »
    They took my 20 euro yesterday for pre order and didn't say anything about being sold out. Which store was this in?

This was Galway, for the Ellie edition. Was this the version you wanted? They'll hold a copy of the regular edition for you if they don't have the collectors edition in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

This was Galway, for the Ellie edition. Was this the version you wanted? They'll hold a copy of the regular edition for you if they don't have the collectors edition in stock.

Grand so i'm only after the regular edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

just got mine from gamesnash there woop woop

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ah yer all basterds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Has anyone tried Gamestop? Maybe they are doing a sneaky early sale this eve?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Maybe a 24 hour Tesco at midnight ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

padz wrote: »
    anyone lookin for a cheap copy wowhd doin it for 40e, free delivery and accept laser card

http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/last-of-us-the-playstation-3/dp/32058889/57701563

And weeks of waiting for free too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Has anyone tried Gamestop? Maybe they are doing a sneaky early sale this eve?

Tried my local one today. Asked was it on sale. Guy behind the counter said, "I can show you but I can't it to you" and with that he moved to the side and I saw about 25 copies of the game stacked behind him on a shelf :(. Was so close yet so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Just got my dispatch e-mail from Gamesnash :D.

Snap, one more sleep hopefully :D

tumblr_lw3sd2sixt1qbe2so.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Played the demo last night for the first time. Yeah, I died a couple of times. Really shoulda read the tutorial to see what I could actually do apart from shoot. :)

But no plans to get this right away, although I'll be going to Strabane on Saturday so will check the price in Asda and if cheap enough instore, I may go for it. Same with Argos

The season pass is on PSN store now. €19.99 for some single player perks and 3 DLC packs when they get released (1 single player and 2 multiplayer) so I'm guessing they will be a tenner each when they are out.

Rarely buy DLC, would really want to know how good the MP is first and if it is something I would stick with.

Just got my copy of the game by courier :)

And I have tomorrow booked off!

Bring on home time!

It's only been 18 months of waiting...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

1010455_10200495307640013_1888218228_n.jpg

Boo yah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Thanks to Gamesnash I had a shiny copy and chocolate bar waiting for me when I got home from work :D

See you all sometime in the future

Hmm maybe ill break into all your houses and go robin hood with your copies or just trade them in to fund a ps4 :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Anyone have a list of prices for the different shops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Any chance you guys could post screenshots and some initial thoughts?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Anyone have a list of prices for the different shops?

We're €49.99 at Gamesnash Dunboyne for this weekend for what it's worth :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Hmm maybe ill break into all your houses and go robin hood with your copies or just trade them in to fund a ps4 :-P

You wouldn't :O

You wouldn't :O

No I wouldn't I'd keep a copy for myself and trade the rest ha ha :-P. Don't suppose the release dates been broken could be up and back from gamestop killing fungus freaks in 10 mins :-)

I've been waiting 18 months for this moment... :)

Here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

I remeber getting Resident Evil 5 on the thursday when it was suposed to come out on the friday in gamestop i was so excited that i got it a day eariler i played the **** out of it lol
    Had to cancel plans but F it it was worth it lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Can't even start it properly tonight :mad: that opening :eek:

mystic86 wrote: »

Here we go

Epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Pleh to all you who got it early, but just remember when ye have finished it and are sorely disappointed that you can't go through it again for the first time, i'll still be on my first playthrough! So HAH!

I want it now... :sadface:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

mystic86 wrote: »

Here we go

That's a long time to wait for a pizza. What toppings did you get?

:P

Advertisement