Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

It's nice of you to give them away but you should probably do so privately in the future. Just tell someone to message you or else it's just a rush for everyone to use the code first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

what a game just finished it on hard and am going to get straight back into it again on the + game. this game has it all and i hope they do a sequel

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Played through on normal and normal +. Just started again on survivor. I've a feeling its going to be stress inducing gameplay. :(

I wonder will they do a sequel on the ps4 - think how good the graphics could be on that :-O

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Played through on normal and normal +. Just started again on survivor. I've a feeling its going to be stress inducing gameplay. :(

Halfway through + mode, going to give survivor a bash once I'm done, that should be interesting.

• Advertisement

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love this game but when playing + I realised there were a number of parts I didn't like. Not that they were bad but just stressing me out as I didn't like the two characters being in jepordy.
    I'm kinda dreading playing through on survivor!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I finished it on normal. What's the difference in normal+?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I finished it on normal. What's the difference in normal+?

You get to keep all the upgrades you earned first time round ie. guns, abilities etc
    Makes it a good bit easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Not sure TBH but I'm doing it for trophies and its a bonus I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

marvsins wrote: »
    Also sights and sounds pack voucher code FPAL-C9N7-F2TC

Have a thanks, since whoever used your code didn't even bother to do that, the asshole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Have a thanks, since whoever used your code didn't even bother to do that, the asshole.

No one even mentions my casserole :pac:

Finally knocked off the top spot in the sales charts:

Link

Ok so I played a bit on Survivor yesterday. Just up to where you meet Ellie. Shot my gun twice and have 5 bullets left.
    This can't be good !:(!

haha!! sounds like its going to be tough...i'm just playing it on hard+ maybe i should make the jump to survivor

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So the difficulty on the + games isn't actually higher? i did think it was odd that they had regular difficulty settings and a NG+ system too. Makes more sense now.

Yeah, I played normal and normal + and there was no difference in difficulty imo.
    They may just have put + in for trophies. I still hadn't fully upgraded all the guns on the second playthrough and there's no way I could have done it on the first.
    Survivor now and everything is reset

Here's an idea for a sequel: you play as a
    separate character and Joel and Ellie are the antagonists in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

C14N wrote: »
    Here's an idea for a sequel: you play as a separate character and Joel and Ellie are the antagonists in some way.

So you play as David?

422nd wrote: »
    So you play as David?

Pretty sure Ellie ensured this won't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Pretty sure Ellie ensured this won't happen

Course. I was thinking prequel. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

422nd wrote: »
    So you play as David?

Well I was thinking maybe someone a little bit more sympathetic than David but sure, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Anybody having problems in multiplayer with their mic? Mine works fine in the lobby but not in a match? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

etxp wrote: »
    Anybody having problems in multiplayer with their mic? Mine works fine in the lobby but not in a match? :(

No. Been working fine. Maybe people muted you :pac: Check to see did you accidentally mute everyone. Its easy to do. Square in the leaderboard menu mutes/unmutes all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Timmyctc wrote: »
    No. Been working fine. Maybe people muted you :pac: Check to see did you accidentally mute everyone. Its easy to do. Square in the leaderboard menu mutes/unmutes all.

They may have muted me but the little speaker would still show up when speaking. It's fine now anyway, seems to be a glitch according to other forum's.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Just saw this in the toy store:
    DSC_0051_zpsb1238917.jpg
    Theres boxes for the Uncharted board games on the shelf aswel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

The pal copies of the last of us were censored accroding to naughty dog

I did not even notice

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/the-last-of-us-confirmed-to-be-censored-in-pal-territories

The pal copies of the last of us were censored accroding to naughty dog

I did not even notice

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/the-last-of-us-confirmed-to-be-censored-in-pal-territories

I would have been a bit annoyed but apparently it's multiplayer only, which I didn't play anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Poxy Germans. Is it not enough that we have to pay them astronomical amounts money? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

This isn't some EU wide law or Germany forcing anyone to do anything, ND and Sony just wanted to release a single version rather than mutiple; it's ND and Sony fault not Germanys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The censorship isn't really noticeable anyway. The executions where you bash someones face in with the the big 2 x 4 or shooting someone in the back of the head with the revolver when they're on the ground are vicious. The 2 x 4 one actually makes me wince every time!

Advertisement