Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I think offering Definitive versions of newish PS3 games would be a quick win for Sony as games are thin on the ground for the PS4 at the moment.

If they can bring TLOU to the PS4 in the matter of months then that would be great.

Yeah I'd expect an Ultimate Edition by June

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    I would definitely get TLOU difinitive version on PS4! If it is a thing, sounds right that Sony/ND are keeping quiet as people might not buy the upcoming DLC if they know a PS4 version is coming out.

TLOU is going on sale on PSN on 19th Feb for 30 euro or 27 quid for PS+ members.

That's whats harsh about it; people like me who bought the season pass :(

Anyway 1 week to go for the DLC, love the fact it's on a Friday for a change :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

6min DLC preview. Also mentioned that it's the first and last DLC for the game.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/02/07/naughty-dog-contemplating-the-last-of-us-2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

RasTa wrote: »
    6min DLC preview. Also mentioned that it's the first and last DLC for the game.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2014/02/07/naughty-dog-contemplating-the-last-of-us-2
    First and last single player DLC. There's already been some multiplayer DLC and I believe there will be one more MP pack. I'm glad I got the season pass for half price during the Christmas sale, I've no interest in multiplayer so it probably would've been a waste of money otherwise.

It's also only 2 hours long. I've enough games to be playing at the moment so not spending €15, hopefully goes on sale soon enough. €10 is reasonable.

• Advertisement

• RasTa wrote: »
    It's also only 2 hours long. I've enough games to be playing at the moment so not spending €15, hopefully goes on sale soon enough. €10 is reasonable.
    Quality of Quantity my friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

RasTa wrote: »

How o you know its only 2 hours? Out of interest

Timmyctc wrote: »
    How o you know its only 2 hours? Out of interest

I'm trying to ignore all spoilers and reviews but first line in this review says it

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-07-the-last-of-us-left-behind-is-a-two-hour-triumph

• I'm not going to read anything about this but I presume there are four difficulty levels as per main game? Survivor all the way if there is.
    Missus keeps asking me what we are doing for valentines day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Wouldn't mind seeing some reviews though... even though I have the season pass anyway :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Just finished it last night.
    Some game, thought the ending was brilliant.
    Don't know how Naughty Dog manages to wring so much out of the PS3 - best facial expressions I've seen in any game.
    Loved the soundtrack too and
    the bit near the end with the giraffes was pure magic
    :pac:

• tok9 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind seeing some reviews though... even though I have the season pass anyway :P
    Any word on the download size?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Any word on the download size?

I would imagine it will be somewhere in the region of 6gb considering the full game was 37gb or something. I'll be downloading it straight away 2moro night when I get home and probably wait till Saturday night to start it.

• etxp wrote: »
    I would imagine it will be somewhere in the region of 6gb considering the full game was 37gb or something. I'll be downloading it straight away 2moro night when I get home and probably wait till Saturday night to start it.
    Jesus that's hefty, hdd is near full with some of the Ps plus titles, will have to go on a deleting spree.
    2 Meg eircom connection also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

2 Meg eircom connection also :(

Only reason why I won't be buying this in the PSN sale next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Clacke

There's a preload available for the DLC. I have it downloaded and installed - 5.2GB - just waiting for it to unlock tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

sin0city wrote: »
    best facial expressions I've seen in any game.

wait til you get a load of quantum break. holy moley

• Clacke wrote: »
    There's a preload available for the DLC. I have it downloaded and installed - 5.2GB - just waiting for it to unlock tomorrow.
    Oh great, I will leave it overnight

whens it unlock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Clacke wrote: »

Awesome.. did not know this!

• Advertisement

is it open at 12;01?

• Ok I can't figure out how to preload left behind, I'm a season pass holder.
    Theres no option on the ps store and there no option in the Game DLC menu

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

Doesn't release until 6am tomorrow morning according to Neil Druckman on Twitter,"10pm PST tonight - global release".

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/434038308528615424

Ok I can't figure out how to preload left behind, I'm a season pass holder.
    Theres no option on the ps store and there no option in the Game DLC menu

I second this. If someone tells me how I will love the **** out of them!

• Still no joy, if you search in the store it says 'currently unavailable'

BTW Neil Druckman owning Polygon lol

They broke the review embargo :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/434045203779842048

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I second this. If someone tells me how I will love the **** out of them!

Sooo, I think the lovely people at Sony have made this available to pre-download for people who are buying this DLC outright, and not made it available to pre-download for people who purchased the season pass...

Wow, how annoying is that.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

how much is it lads?

no sign of it in the downloadables section yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

jebus84 wrote: »
    how much is it lads?

no sign of it in the downloadables section yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

just finished a replay through the main game its still amazing the 3rd time around

the music is amazing

bring on left behind

i have it downloaded and installed
    how or where do i go to play it after midnight??? will it come up in the games section or will it be in the menu inside last of us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,109 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is this just the game version of the American Dreams comic?

And had Ellie ever killed anyone before the time of The Last of Us?

Advertisement