Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

I have the standard game, the Ellie Edition and the season pass. Still getting it on PS4 and focus on multiplayer this time i never got around to it heard good things

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

twittercorrinnewearecowu7z.jpg

Well that's some good news anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

tok9 wrote: »
    twittercorrinnewearecowu7z.jpg

Well that's some good news anyway!

A nice constant 60 to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Man. I don't have a ps4 (Might have to get it now though :P ) But I would strongly recommend giving the multiplayer a go, especially with the lads on here. Its the most underrated multiplayer and the most enjoyable I've found since, God. Cod4 maybe? So much fun.

Really looking forward to getting back into the multiplayer. Fell out of the habit of it last year when I was without internet for a few weeks after moving. Best multiplayer mode I've played in years. It actually got me back into multiplayer as I'd kind of lost interest in it in general before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Should be a nice long trophy list with the original game and the DLC's :D

• Advertisement

Looks like the PS4 version has received a small price drop with retailers.

Amazon have it for £37

The Last of Us

Also if money was not a concern, I would definitely buy this steelbook edition

TloUSteel.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Pre ordered there on Amazon for £31 pound

ixjsYrrc

Traded in my PS3 copy a few months ago for €20 euros so doesn't cost me much to upgrade at all

ixjsYrrc

Traded in my PS3 copy a few months ago for €20 euros so doesn't cost me much to upgrade at all

That image is broken but how did you get it for £31?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ixjsYrrc

I thought I did well getting it for €44 off Zavvi, still anything is better than the €75 Gamestop are looking for it.

I thought I did well getting it for €44 off Zavvi, still anything is better than the €75 Gamestop are looking for it.

And if your getting it posted €77 euros :eek:

About €40 euros more then what i am paying for it. Basically another PS 4 game

Gamestop are a rip off lately on games like if it was only 5 euros more in store i will just buy it in store but the games are at lest 15 euros cheaper online it save a lot of money in the long run

• Advertisement

Gone for shopto myself. £37.85, and guaranteed day one delivery in the UK mainland, which is where I'l be August 1st.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Gone for shopto myself. £37.85, and guaranteed day one delivery in the UK mainland, which is where I'l be August 1st.

Still got it £6 pound cheaper then you cloud493. Also i don't need to bring my PS4 with me to play it ;)

And if your getting it posted €77 euros :eek:

About €40 euros more then what i am paying for it. Basically another PS 4 game

Gamestop are a rip off lately on games like if it was only 5 euros more in store i will just buy it in store but the games are at lest 15 euros cheaper online it save a lot of money in the long run

Tell me about it. Went in a while back looking for the Vita mega pack that was released last year, they were selling it for €50, the rrp was €40. I walked out in disgust and went to Smyths and got it for €35.

Tell me about it. Went in a while back looking for the Vita mega pack that was released last year, they were selling it for €50, the rrp was €40. I walked out in disgust and went to Smyths and got it for €35.

I have gave up on gamestop completely after they missed up my pre order of Borderlands 2 on the vita. Was only getting it off them as i had got a gift card that was worth €100 euros for €50 off some one adverts.

Pre Ordered the game a week before it was out and paid for in full on the spot. Showed up the day after being in the line for 20 mins and was told no game for me as they only got one copy in and that was for a staff member !!!!. Was told to wait a extra 4 days for the game or drive 40KM to another store if i won't it today. Didn't even get a phone call to tell me there was no game for me or a sorry that they never got my game. Head office refused to say sorry for it and told me it was my problem that they never got the game in.

In the end i Just told him give me a PSN card for 30 euros so i can get it off PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I have gave up on gamestop completely after they missed up my pre order of Borderlands 2 on the vita. Was only getting it off them as i had got a gift card that was worth €100 euros for €50 off some one adverts.

Pre Ordered the game a week before it was out and paid for in full on the spot. Showed up the day after being in the line for 20 mins and was told no game for me as they only got one copy in and that was for a staff member !!!!. Was told to wait a extra 4 days for the game or drive 40KM to another store if i won't it today. Didn't even get a phone call to tell me there was no game for me or a sorry that they never got my game. Head office refused to say sorry for it and told me it was my problem that they never got the game in.

In the end i Just told him give me a PSN card for 30 euros so i can get it off PSN.

I would have asked to speak to the manager if that was me! Or just make an absolute massive fuss!

Anyone interested in a few games?

While most people didn't like Game this wouldn't have happened. I know when the Wii was released staff were not allowed to purchase one until preorders had been met.

I also know in GameStop(at least in the US) are allowed to take home new games without paying, return them and place them back out on the shelf as new stock. Plus when they finally got new stock of Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii they opened all the copies and sold them preowned for $90.

Anyway back on topic, my brother wants to pick up a PS4 when this comes out. Does anyone think there will be any good deals on a bundle like what Argos have been doing(€20 Wolfenstein) when this comes out?

Anyway back on topic, my brother wants to pick up a PS4 when this comes out. Does anyone think there will be any good deals on a bundle like what Argos have been doing(€20 Wolfenstein) when this comes out?

It seems there is going to be a hard bundle released for €430 according to Amazon France.

http://www.amazon.fr/Console-PS4-Noire-Last-Remastered/dp/B00L32A7W0/ref=sr_1_9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1403609463&sr=1-9&keywords=last+of+us

Also for anyone who already has a PS4 Zavvi have dropped the price back down to €44 inc shipping.

Promo code for Zavvi, ENG ,during the England match, discount starts at 10% and drops by 2 after every goal scored. 10% off will net TLOU for €40.

Zavvi have TLOU remastered for just under €44.

• Advertisement

Zavvi have TLOU remastered for just under €44.

Already mentioned it earlier along with the hardware bundle. They had 10% off during the England match with the promo code I posted and I re-ordered it at just under €40.

After thinking about it a bit I think I'm going to purchase TLOU off the US PSN store.

It's only $50 dollars and is out 3 days early. Still going to hold off until we hear more about discounts, save files and MP profile stats.

• tok9 wrote: »
    After thinking about it a bit I think I'm going to purchase TLOU off the US PSN store.

It's only $50 dollars and is out 3 days early. Still going to hold off until we hear more about discounts, save files and MP profile stats.

Did you buy the PS4?? :pac:

I was still waiting for the bundle.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Did you buy the PS4?? :pac:

I was still waiting for the bundle.

I've had it since launch :P

There is a bundle up on the french amazon site but that's it so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

~€34 + postage from here - http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=21738

EDIT: Cheaper on US PSN.

F1ngers wrote: »
    ~€34 + postage from here - http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=21738

EDIT: Cheaper on US PSN.

Both are good options but you'll be waiting at least a week for VGP.. for this game. I want it on release day! :D

If I can get it for say, 55, from the high street on launch day, I'l go for that and cancel my amazon order. Wont pay anymore than that, I'm hoping argos will have it vaguely cheap, gamestops brought it down to €64.99 at least.

tok9 wrote: »
    Both are good options but you'll be waiting at least a week for VGP.. for this game.

Some with ordering it with Zavvi unfortunately :(. They have some good prices on stuff from time to time, but man is their shipping terrible. Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn shipped for me from there today, I will be luck to receive it by next Wednesday.

If I can get it for say, 55, from the high street on launch day, I'l go for that and cancel my amazon order. Wont pay anymore than that, I'm hoping argos will have it vaguely cheap, gamestops brought it down to €64.99 at least.

Only paying 40 myself still 25 euros cheaper then gamestop. Even if it drops to 55 why would i pay 15 euros more for a game when all i have to do is wait 3 more days ? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

Is there definitely no "upgrade" option like COD/Assassins Creed on the ps4? I've already bought game and DLC on ps3 so i cant justfy paying full price for a prettier version of the same game (Even a game as good as TLOU)

Advertisement