Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Last of us in argos for €78.49 : O

What noway where is that cant find it on the store

Argos sold
    Tomb rader remastered for 56
    And
    Watchdogs for 65

I just cant see them banging this up to 80 especially when its a remaster aswell

They dont usually pop up on the stie till release morning either

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Its in the new catalogue I got yesterday. Ps4 selling for 400 quid and 30 euro for a selected game with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Damn it. Wanting this game. Gonna try if I can get it early tomorrow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Gonna try on tuesday, it does say in HMV the release date is the 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

cloud493 wrote: »
    Gonna try on tuesday, it does say in HMV the release date is the 29th.

Was in HMV Henry St earlier and they had changed the date on the display boxes to the 1st of August.

• Advertisement

Was in HMV Henry St earlier and they had changed the date on the display boxes to the 1st of August.

Dag nammit

Gamestop had a sign on their window today saying release date 30th July. Was on an official poster, bit weird releaseing it on Wednesday. Like the Irish retailers were never told when to release it.

I'm preloading it now. Thought they said it wasn't going to be an option for this game, but there ya go.

Handy enough. Can't imagine how long it'd take me to download 50GB on the day. I'll probably just be finished come Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭Evade

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    I'm preloading it now. Thought they said it wasn't going to be an option for this game, but there ya go.

Handy enough. Can't imagine how long it'd take me to download 50GB on the day. I'll probably just be finished come Friday!
    US Store?

Evade wrote: »
    US Store?

It said European store so I went on the app, and sure enough it said I could download it. Looks like it's not available for UK and Ireland in actuality, tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

My copy came in the post today. Thank God should see me through to the Destiny launch now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

gimli2112 wrote: »
    My copy came in the post today. Thank God should see me through to the Destiny launch now :)

Who did you order from ? I'm still waiting for mine to be dispatched from gamestop. boo !

TinCool wrote: »
    Who did you order from ? I'm still waiting for mine to be dispatched from gamestop. boo !

Just a seller I often use on e-bay. It's ages since I pre-ordered a game.

Remember pre-ordering Black-ops and it came about two weeks after release. I almost went mental. I've Destiny pre-ordered on Amazon. Will they deliver on release day anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Just a seller I often use on e-bay. It's ages since I pre-ordered a game.

Remember pre-ordering Black-ops and it came about two weeks after release. I almost went mental. I've Destiny pre-ordered on Amazon. Will they deliver on release day anyone know?

I've a few PS4 games on pre-order from Amazon. They usually ship the stuff so it gets to you on the release day. I'm living in the UK these days so I'm not too worried as it's less likely to be delayed.

Some people on neogaf were saying that there might be a problem with zavvi dispatching the game, don't know if anyone here ordered it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Some people on neogaf were saying that there might be a problem with zavvi dispatching the game, don't know if anyone here ordered it from there.

There's always problems with Zavvi, they're as slow as a wet week I've found. I've ordered plenty of stuff from them but only when I've been happy enough to wait for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I would never pre order off Zavvi again for an upcoming game.Pre-ordered Assassins Creed 3 off them and it didn't come until three weeks later.

Well now I'm reluctant to buy frozen off them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

People who get copies early get me excited that I'll get mine early even though it's a completely different seller (Gamstop UK)... Come on already! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

tok9 wrote: »
    People who get copies early get me excited that I'll get mine early even though it's a completely different seller (Gamstop UK)... Come on already! :p

Did your order ship from GameStop UK yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Well now I'm reluctant to buy frozen off them :p

Don't be, they have good prices and their shipping seems to have improved a bit. Had a Bluray shipped each daybbetween Monday and Wednesday 2 weeks ago, two arrived last Monday including The Lego Movie, thus arriving on the UK release date, and the third on Tuesday.

FYI, The Lego Movie was the last to be despatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Did your order ship from GameStop UK yet?

I haven't received any email saying it has so I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Some of the screens from the remaster there in that link cloud posted are beautiful.
    jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

The 60fps is the best thing about this game, looks so much different.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Stick up a few oul photos from the photo mode when you have a chance... ;)

Fieldog wrote: »
    Stick up a few oul photos from the photo mode when you have a chance... ;)

I'm in work right now. What's the photo mode? TBH I wouldn't have a clue how and if it involves setting up a Facebook account "Fcuk no!"

Now I think of it though I did set one up for Battlefield 4 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

I traded in Watchdogs and PS3 TLOU for the remastered this morning in gamestop. Even though i've finished this multiple times the lure of 1080p and the fact its one of my favourite all time games has lured me back in.

Any chance gamestop will break the curfew and release it early? The chap in store told me Friday but a lot of people seem to be getting their copies already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm in work right now. What's the photo mode? TBH I wouldn't have a clue how and if it involves setting up a Facebook account "Fcuk no!"

Now I think of it though I did set one up for Battlefield 4 :P

You can export the photos to USB from the PlayStation directly so no need to set up a Facebook or Twitter account... ;-)

Advertisement