Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County GAA Jerseys

Options
  • 13-12-2011 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

Hey! I dont really know where to put this so mods feel free to move it :)

Basically my friend was looking into getting the Carlow GAA Jersey, preferably the older one

just wondering if anyone knows where you can get the older ones as she does not like the new ones!

ive tried elverlys and they only seemed to have the new ones in stock!

if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Try upstairs in heatons in the fairgreen. Thats where i got mine.(a few years ago)

Also you could try this site.
    They have the new one but may have the old one if you search the site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

maybe have a look at this site - Link I can't see the old Carlow Jersey on it but it is probably worth sending them an email anyway to see if they could supply it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

thanks for the Replys!

Lucyfur09 i didnt even think of Sportsworld and i have two friends working there ha ha

and Tommy i will email them!

Thanks guys!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Please feedback on if you locate one. Wouldn't mind getting 1 also

• Advertisement

i tried the retro GAA store and they are trying to update their online store
    she is going to get back to me when she has more info!

i asked my friends in sportsworld but i doubt they actually remembered so i will ask them again later on and will let you know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

I tried the retro GAA store before and they emailed back to say they didnt do Carlow stuff :eek:

doughef wrote: »
    I tried the retro GAA store before and they emailed back to say they didnt do Carlow stuff :eek:

yeah i know she said she will update it but i dont see that happening anytime soon
    she asked for specific years and everything :rolleyes:

anyway still no luck! :( sportsworld dont have any near impossible to find to be honest

http://www.oneills.com/categoriesList/29/carlow.aspx
    Just found this on the o'neill's website. I think the one 10% off is the old one.

Advertisement