Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Shops In Cork

Options
2»

Comments

Rocky Bay wrote: »
    No matter what you buy in Boots, whether it is an Irish product or not, the profits generated eventually wind up in the home country of Boots. If you buy from a locally owned or Irish owned chemist the profits stay local or at least in Ireland.

I buy some stuff (medicines and prescriptions) from local Irish owned chemists, the two I frequent are literally swimming in money so I have no intention of buying their overpriced aftershave off them when it's cheaper in Boots :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

In fairness though, as Irish consumers, there's so many products not produced in Ireland, food is the main thing that I always buy Irish and that's because I think we are the best in the world at it, our meat, dairy, veg ect. is second to none. But we simply don't do electrical items really, cars ect.

Advertisement