Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Eve mass times?

Options
  • 13-12-2011 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone advise on mass times for Christmas Eve in D15, preferably a children's mass? I won't have time to go looking for parish newsletters as working up to first jan :-(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Google is your best friend for these types of requests. Just google the words: roman catholic churches Dublin 15 christmas mass times ,and you'll get your answer. took me 2 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

They'll have to do something about the Xmas masses in D.15 its almost impossible to get into them. Have to be there an hour before hand which isn't feasible with small kids. Even if you do get in, like we did this evening. People just keep pushing in, to the point it was almost a crush, at which point we forced our way out and left. Found out after, some elderly relatives did the same as well. Over the last few years its been the same in all the churches we've tried. Simply impossible at xmas.

Considering there's only a fraction of these numbers normally, they'll have to come up with a better system. Have more masses or something.

So my advice is go really early where ever you pick. Perhaps leave the little ones at home. Kinda anti christmas, but you have to be practical.

Advertisement