Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret sound on 96FM

Options
  • 13-12-2011 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Does anyone know what was the secret sound on 96FM breakfast show - it was going on for months and I missed it being won..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Kdylass wrote: »
    Does anyone know what was the secret sound on 96FM breakfast show - it was going on for months and I missed it being won..
    Thanks
    It was won a few weeks ago and I think it was 2 tea lights being banged together. If its the more recent one you are talking about then I don't know, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

The latest one was headphones being plugged into a computer

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

From the sounds of that, they seem to be getting through them a bit quicker, that first one was going on for months!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

its the most useless competition, annoys the crap out of me with queues of people guessing blindly

Advertisement