Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: Early access

Options
  • 13-12-2011 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

Getting early access today apparently but was wondering which server to roll on, where are the rest of you guys going.

p.s I only play on pvp servers :D and will probably be rolling alliance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Player vs Player
    SERVER: BASILISK DROID

Republic: Honour Guard

Imperial: (Erin Go Bragh ATT *) Fuse Diskey Whisco

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

bombs away wrote: »
    Getting early access today apparently but was wondering which server to roll on, where are the rest of you guys going.

p.s I only play on pvp servers :D and will probably be rolling alliance.

Did you get a mail saying you in today as i heard the mails where not going out till 12 this afternoon

jeawan wrote: »
    Did you get a mail saying you in today as i heard the mails where not going out till 12 this afternoon

I think alot of people are mistaking the guild email which states when early access starts in general for the early access email. No early access email will be going out until after 12pm. Your invite will go out after the time you are down to start

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭GarethBah

When you guys login to the launcher what does it say :confused: Mine says:
    There is currently no active sub on this account, according to twitter that's not supposed to happen :confused:

GarethBah wrote: »
    There is currently no active sub on this account, according to twitter that's not supposed to happen :confused:

Working as intended. Nobody has an active subscription yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

You will not be allowed to log in till you get a Email saying you can log in and they do not start sending those mails out till 12 o'clock today .

So yes it is working as intended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

From Stephen Reid's twitter:

“First: Early Game Access officially starts at 4AM PST / 6AM CST / 7AM EST / 12PM GMT / 1PM CET tomorrow. Emails will be sent around then.

Second: emails will go out after that point in in waves. Yes, we’ll tell you when the emails will get sent via Forums/Twitter.

Third: No, not *everyone* will get in tomorrow. We are strictly allowing people admittance by when they redeemed pre-order code.

Fourth: All server types will be live tomorrow (PvP, PvE, RP-PvE, RP-PvP). All servers available to all (no EU-US or guild restrictions).

Fifth: If you’re in a pre-imported guild, no, that doesn’t get you priority access- but your guild server will be there when you get in.

Sixth: No, don’t ask when you get in. We will let in a *lot* of people tomorrow – but not everyone. If you’re not in Day One, don’t explode.

Seventh: The Forums will be back up for all who have redeemed a pre-order code just before 7AM EST (AKA, Early Game Access start).

Eighth: Servers you’ll see up tomorrow are NOT the final list. We’ll be adding more during Early Game Access.

Ninth: I’m afraid I have no further updates on retailers and shipping, but it’s moving about at very high levels. More tomorrow on that.

Tenth: As a community, you’re the craziest, most passionate, most devoted people I’ve ever had the pleasure to work for. Thanks.”

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Nice confirmation there

I had a panic when I woke up this morning with no email, thank ****

TheDoc wrote: »
    Nice confirmation there

I had a panic when I woke up this morning with no email, thank ****

What server/side are you playing? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

No idea chief, literally being talked about as we speak :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

talk about it faster!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

they've said the same thing on facebook about a half hour ago too :)
    Early Game Access emails will be going out in multiple waves throughout the day. You will be emailed the same day your access starts. Emails have not yet been sent. We will notify you when the first batch goes out!

Republic on Basilisk Droid gogo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Republic on Basilisk Droid I second this! :D me and 4 mates from Dundalk will be playing here by the looks of things. Bringing some UK lads also will be good if a lot go here and have a community :D.

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Republic on Basilisk Droid I second this! :D me and 4 mates from Dundalk will be playing here by the looks of things. Bring some UK lads also.

Give me a shout ingame ;)!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Will most likely roll a Republic character on there aswell as Imperial on Frostclaw with The Irish Guard.

Dcully wrote: »
    Will most likely roll a Repubic character on there aswell as Imperial on Frostclaw with The Irish Guard.

Repubic. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Dcully wrote: »
    Will most likely roll a Repubic character on there aswell as Imperial on Frostclaw with The Irish Guard.

I look forward to smiting you.

Well, I say that, but I'll probably just spam emotes instead ^_^

/hug
    /dance

Official server list:
    http://www.swtor.com/server-status

EU ones aren't split out yet

It says here that Basilisk Droid is american :confused:

• Advertisement

Could be the same as WOW and have the same server names Both US and EU side

Either they have the same names for the servers on both sides or they just didn't split out the EU ones on that page yet. I wouldn't panic :)

anyone that has N/A as timezone could be EU.

I know my server is EU and its in that list

Anybody else think the servers have terrible names :P?

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
    "Everybody ready?"

koneko wrote: »

forums are back up

Down for me =[

SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!

Its broke!

• Advertisement

Lol we broke it yay! When the site goes down to extremely high traffic you know its going to be good :D

Advertisement