Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: Early access

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

From stephen reid's (swtor senior community manager) twitter page
    Stephen Reid @Rockjaw 2m
    @verytragic Next wave is coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

they really are extracting the urine here...

Having said that, when i get my access ill probs not want to play it lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'm not really sure what you were expecting though.

The original early access was meant to be 5 days, and was supposed to be in order based on when you preordered, that's a lot of people to fit in gradually over 5 days. You didn't preorder till the 11th hour.

They didn't get to fit as many December people in last night (as they'd wanted to) by the sounds of it, because there is a big concentration of preorders in those last weeks.
    Picture a huge spike right at the beginning of the preorders (July) and right at the end (December), it's a lot of people to get through, and they have to make sure nothing goes wrong.
    You'll get in today, and it's still well well before the actual release date (20th)

I dont expect anything. Thats why i didnt order it. Im not even arsed playing it right now if im honest - its just something for me to do instead of work :pac: I just want to activate my account so i can go out and get locked and not have to try figure this out while im in a mess later on!

this is the longest they've gone without a wave :/

• Advertisement

this is the longest they've gone without a wave :/

I know. Typical really isnt it? Knowing my luck they'll probably say that there's something wrong with the system and they have to hold the invites off until tomorrow hah

I have their twitter feed open in front of me here, and anytime i see (1)The Old Republic I jump to that tab to see if its a new wave only to be dissapointed to see some dope complaining that he forgot his password!

yeah, watchign that myself, although stephen reids one is saying
    "They should have started about 15m ago - but will take a while to go (lots of emails to send). "

2nd wave is out, i'm still not in :/ they got one day done this wave at the most.. December 8-9th

My Saga begins!!!!! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

im off to the pub

whoop im in

• Advertisement

Basalisk Droid is FUll !! 10 minute wait

whoop im in

me too :)))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

jesus this is some long ass saga waiting for my saga

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam