Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: Early access

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

GarethBah wrote: »
    The servers are pretty much empty atm, they should let in alot more people

If I were in your boots right now I'd hope they didnt let more people in. Nothing worse than waiting around for mobs to spawn so you can finish a quest!

Then again, im not in your shoes... and im not able to login, so cmon ta fuhck! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

TheDoc wrote: »
    Pretty narrow band, it appears by his post pre order codes could be redeemed on july 21st.

Wasnt aware of that, so I'm a few days outside that loop.....

Hopefully in later today, be rather annoyed if I wasnt in fairness, its not like they didnt know how many people to cater for : /

As soon as Pre order went live 21st July you could redeem your code i did mine on the 22nd and got the email in the second wave .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

3rd wave started.. check yer mails/launcher

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

3rd wave sent, one more to go.

I'm assuming they mean one more today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭bombs away

Yay just got my e-mail, I'm in.

In case anyone was wondering my date was 23/07

See ya in game :D

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    I'm assuming they mean one more today...

I hope not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

they jkust tweeted that the 3rd wave of emails has been sent out and then said " only one more to go " http://twitter.com/#!/swtor
    maybe we all get in today?

I just booked tickets for Scrooged tonight, so i almost hope i don't get in...

I can't believe i just said that.

Omphin wrote: »
    they jkust tweeted that the 3rd wave of emails has been sent out and then said " only one more to go " http://twitter.com/#!/swtor
    maybe we all get in today?
    thats wishful thinking, and tbh i'm living in hope too.

But i cant imagine everyone getting in as Stephen Reid said
    No, not *everyone* will get in tomorrow. We are strictly allowing people admittance by when they redeemed pre-order code.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

27th of July.... no mail...waste of me booking a day of work, I'm pretty pissed considering

• Advertisement

27th of July.... no mail...waste of me booking a day of work, I'm pretty pissed considering

I just got my email - i ordered it this day last week :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

red_ice wrote: »

I just got my email - i ordered it this day last week :pac:

Liar :pac:

I didnt know scrooged was out yet.

Liar :pac:

just winding doc up

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Ok, so 4th wave will be the last today, not overall.

Figured as much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32 teishen

Got around to pre-ordering the game just this Sunday, still waiting for the pre-order code, nevermind the early access e-mail. :D

Figured as much :(

Thats what you get for being a dick kiith!! :pac: Way to ruin it for everyone who hasnt got in yet. All your fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Got in a while ago but my guild has decided they're going to stick on Trask Ulgo over Progenitor where the majority of other established RP guilds seem to be going. May have to rethink my membership to be honest, as I really don't see the logic of that decision.

Got in a while ago but my guild has decided they're going to stick on Trask Ulgo over Progenitor where the majority of other established RP guilds seem to be going. May have to rethink my membership to be honest, as I really don't see the logic of that decision.

sorry mate but when did you pre-order as i'm trying to see how far in dates did they get?

Also how is the EU server list as in high, medium or low pop?

from what i can tell, they've gotten 2 days done in 3 waves lol

at that rate, it'll be 2012 before i get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

new wave
    Another batch of emails has gone out. Good news, this one was a bonus wave, we still have one more to go today!

still nothing here :( although i didn't redeem code till the 9th of August

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

sorry mate but when did you pre-order as i'm trying to see how far in dates did they get?

Also how is the EU server list as in high, medium or low pop?

23rd, got the codes in early afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

"and your saga begins..."

YEAH BABY!

23rd, got the codes in early afternoon.

Thanks mate.

I thought they would have got July done today. I can see why people are getting pissed on swtor forums now as 4 waves for the day and rate of invites seems a bit slow

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

hey guys, when u get ur email can u take 5 mins to post here telling us when u put ur code in? just so the rest of us can have an idea when to expect our emails, thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Still no joy, 30th Jully here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

It seems to be up to the 26th,possibly early 27th

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

25th July here, received the e-mail on the fourth wave about 20 mins ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive been re watching the full Star Wars series with my 9 year old son, we are having a blast , if i dont get in by 7pm ill get another one of the series in [he says trying to soften the blow of no early access today]
    The young lad is looking to get swtor now ,i might actually consider it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Omphin wrote: »
    hey guys, when u get ur email can u take 5 mins to post here telling us when u put ur code in? just so the rest of us can have an idea when to expect our emails, thanks
    22nd and got in on 2nd wave.

As a side note, It seems I'm the first from EGB in, it let me create the guild which is interesting, I thought the GM would need to do that. In any case that's at least one part of us up and running, no idea if ATT is started off yet.

Advertisement