If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for Philips monitor 224CL2SB?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Simon

Ahhh...I hate to say no to someone who wants to give me money but we cant source Philips computer monitors - they are something that Philips dont bring direct into Ireland anymore:(

It looks a very cool monitor!

I should mention that all our TV's have VGA and HDMI inputs if these would do the trick for you?

Have a look at our 22PFL3606H here
    this TV comes in at €279.99 but I'm sure we could do a Boardies Special Price on this for you if it suits

Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Hi Ashley,

cheers for fast response.

Ah, drat. Misco have it for EUR 120, and my needs for a monitor are pretty simple.

Yep, anything with a VGA & HDMI input would be fine.

Have you anything approaching that price & spec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Simon

I'm afraid I dont have anything that size coming near that spec -
    Our TV's below 32" are HD Ready (1366x768) and not full HD nor do they have a 20,000,000:1 Contrast ratio for that matter:eek:

The only 22" Screen size I have was the 22PFL3606H I sent the link for.

The 19PFL3606H is the same spec as the 22" just smaller and comesin at €229.99

And that's my cheapest TV in store as well.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Ash, thanks very much. Ah well, next time I hope!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.