Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 inch LED (power save) tv

Options
  • 13-12-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All,

looking around at the minute to buy a new tv for in and around the EUR 500 - 600 mark

Would like it to be 42 inch or close, the new power saving LED type.

Ive checked a few websites with the likes of harvey normans and powercity having the best prices.

Anyone want to help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Slevster

Check out richersounds.ie. They are based in belfast but ship to the republic (they may do a little discount if you say you found them through boards.ie. They are on boards.ie, do a search for them)
    Also amazon ship tvs to the republic (not all brands and sizes, you have to select the tv, and go through the process as far as the payment section to find out if they'll ship that actual tv. If not , you can use a company called www.deliver.me based in the north.They take shippment from aazon and then courier it on to you for 22e of so)
    Littlewoodsireland are also worth checking out, but only if you use a discount code, which someone on here may provide (if still available).
    I know we should all shop local, but it's hard to justify paying 1-2 hundred more on a tv.May be an idea, to find the tv you want in one of the shops, and then show them what you can get it for over the net, and see what they can do.
    Best of luck, lots of choice out there, easy to get bambozzled

Advertisement