Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Closest Sennheiser earphones to Creative EP-630

• 13-12-2011 11:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So I've had my Creative EP-630s for years now but today they broke :( I'm looking to get a new pair loater today in the shops (not online). Creative earphones aren't as easy to buy in Dublin as they used to be so I'm going to get a pair of Sennheisers. Does any one know which Sennheisers would be most similar to my old ones? In terms of size, sound and lovely lovely bass.

From what i can gather the CX300s seem to be the ones but I'm, by no means, an expert on these things so any help would be very appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭steve_r

I'm having the exact same issue as well, earphones just broke down yesterday.

In the past I've ordered from the creative online store, but the delivery does take a while as it comes from China.

Tower records appear to have some creative earphones in stock, but they look like the budget ones. http://www.towerrecords.ie/browsepage/Accessories/Headphones/4/96/1

I've half tempted just to buy one of the small creative players outright, just for the earphones!

Please PM me/reply to the thread if you have a better idea!

EDIT: I just got a set of Creative Ep-630 in Tower Records (off Grafton St.) for €35, they had loads more in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

steve_r wrote: »
    EDIT: I just got a set of Creative Ep-630 in Tower Records (off Grafton St.) for €35, they had loads more in stock.

Me too! Thanks steve_r :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

steve_r wrote: »
    Woah! They still charge €35? I got mine in a Creative Zen Vision:M accessory pack in 2007 for €50(pricey enough but that was 4 and a half years ago) and I still use them as my primary in-ear phones. I haven't yet found a pair that can beat them for comfort. I'm going to be lost when they go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Both EP630s and CX300s are terrible and overpriced.

Advertisement