Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants open on Christmas Eve?

Options
  • 13-12-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what restaurants will be open for business on Christmas Eve? Will it just be the Chinese restaurants?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Did you try calling any of them?

The Royal Park is definitely open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Yep, I rang around a few. I knew the Chinese restaurants would be open. Just wanted to see if any of the others were. I didn't try them all, but from those I did ring, it looks like they will all be closed.

Settled for Scent Garden in the end. Had good experiences there before. Got a booking surprisingly easily too. Previous years, they have been packed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jungledrums

d31b0y wrote: »
    Yep, I rang around a few. I knew the Chinese restaurants would be open. Just wanted to see if any of the others were. I didn't try them all, but from those I did ring, it looks like they will all be closed.

Settled for Scent Garden in the end. Had good experiences there before. Got a booking surprisingly easily too. Previous years, they have been packed out.

The arms is open until 8 on Xmas eve was there last year and it was quiet busy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The arms? Is that The Wicklow Arms in Delgany? Didn't know they were doing food at all.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Wicklowarms

d31b0y wrote: »

Just to qualify we stop food at 8pm but the bar is open till 11.30pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement