Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Christmas Stocking?

Options
  • 13-12-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

I've left it a bit late to get one of these online. Does anyone know somewhere in Dublin I would get one?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,051 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I ordered mine last week and got it yesterday. Try www.thenameshops.com. They are in Belfast. They have a Facebook page and if you put up a message they will let you know if they'll get it to you in time.

The socks are good quality and the name is embroidered onto them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Could try here, pretty sure they will post them: http://www.facebook.com/romaandmary

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Smilerterry

There is a place in the Ilac Centre and a place in the Pavillions, Swords that are monograming stokings. Just stalls that are set up for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I bought stocks in the 2 euro shop in Charlestown shopping centre that had a bag of felt letters (loads of them!!) and done it myself, took less than 10 minutes to do the three for my girls and I even had loads left over, but passed them onto someone else who just bought a blank stocking to use.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought them in the pound shop and gave it to the 2 year old to decorate herself.
    I put her name on it for her and she made it shiny!!
    It came with loads of decorations and glue and 2 sets of letters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Think they have a place that does them in Nutgrove shopping centre too if that's near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

There's a t shirt printing shop on the 1st floor of St Stephens Green shopping centre sells stockings with names on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

There's a t shirt printing shop on the 1st floor of St Stephens Green shopping centre sells stockings with names on them
    the definitely do it here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Thanks everyone for your help. I got one in the 2Euro shop on Stephen's Green, I think it's the same as yours January.

Advertisement