Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My famous dog...

• 13-12-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

...well he's in print anyways, in the new Oh My Dog book, on page 95 if anyone wants to admire his handsome-ness - has anyone else got their dogs picture in there? Must say it's a fab book, loads of really cute pictures!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yeah I do!!! Cant wait to order the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Which one is your fella Tranceypoo?

Andrea, Cooper is on lookin' adorable on page 21 :)

My guy Ben is on page 69, got his very own page, not bad for an old timer:)
    Sent in pics of all three dogs but only Ben got picked, we haven't the heart to break it to the other two ha ha :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Awh thanks Irushe, cant wait to get it now. Will try and order it this week. I get paid on Friday :D

Thats great about Ben getting his own page, brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Archie's on page 95 with a furry hat on!!

Love the picture of Ben, he looks like he's laughing!!
    Great picture of Cooper in the snow Andrea, he looks quite puppy-like in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Bailey is on page 9 admiring the cows! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cocokay

ah congrats to everyone whos doggie got in! my baby didn't i was devvo ha, like some proud mother miffed cause her kid didn't get cast in the christmas play... :)

aoife2k wrote: »
    Bailey is on page 9 admiring the cows! :-)

I love that picture!! I've a picture of our other dog Lily sitting like that but I didn't get it in in time!
    cocokay wrote: »
    ah congrats to everyone whos doggie got in! my baby didn't i was devvo ha, like some proud mother miffed cause her kid didn't get cast in the christmas play... :)

I almost didn't send a pic because of this, I entered Archie into one of those summer village fete dog shows once 'dog you'd most like to take home' and I was ridiculously upset when he got nowhere, the woman judging didn't even LOOK at him just gave it to a little Yorkie who had already won 'best toy dog' I nearly ran after her and gave her a piece of my mind!! As you can see I still haven't gotten over it, so I know how you feel!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Anyone got a link as to what book this is? Might buy myself an early christmas present! :D

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Anyone got a link as to what book this is? Might buy myself an early christmas present! :D

www.ohmydog.ie - I bought it for myself for Christmas, since himself can't use the computer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 quarry

Cooper is looking good in the video too!
    http://www.ohmydog.ie/shop.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement