Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Langan Fuels where have they gone ?

• 13-12-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Went to order my monthly coal from Langan Fuels but when I got there the gates were closed the yard was empty and the signs were down no notices anywhere anyone know what's happened hope there not gone out of business

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

they've moved out onto the Cork Road, right beside Whitfield Clinic, just drive up the laneway and they have a shed out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

they've moved out onto the Cork Road, right beside Whitfield Clinic, just drive up the laneway and they have a shed out there.

are you sure they aer the guys @ whitfield clinic, I thought that was Billy Keogh's guys selling coal and that Langan where next to the holy cross bar in the field

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

are you sure they aer the guys @ whitfield clinic, I thought that was Billy Keogh's guys selling coal and that Langan where next to the holy cross bar in the field

Yeah Langans are in the shed, Billy Keoghs guys arrived with a van a week after Langans opened there.

Billy Keoghs prices are dearer but yer 2 men will try and stand in front of your car to stop you going to Langans!!

Advertisement