Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how many donegal surfers on here?

Options
  • 13-12-2011 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi guys. just wondering how many people from donegal on here surfing frequently? or even those who surf donegal spots frequently. im new to surfing and look forward to going most weekends, sometimes my mates busy with work and that and i dont like to chance it alone. just wondering is many people surfing in this weather.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Im from buncrana, i try and get out when i can, usually at weekends tho i the only chance i get. Where are you from and where do u usually go for a surf?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭slimgsi

from ballybofey, norm go to rossnowlagh, where do you usually head yourself, seems to be a good few surfers from buncrana...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

yeh there's a good few surfer about buncrana alright. We usually go to pollan bay down in clonmany or up to malin head, its too handy, its a bit of a treck for us to head to rossnowlagh or bundoran.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

sorry but i read all that with a Donegal accent. Was I the only one?

Advertisement