Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanch Shopping Centre Car Park

Options
  • 13-12-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if Blanch shopping centre or retail parks lock up their car parks at night? If so what time?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I know of at least two parking areas that are indeed locked and only opened up at 9am. Don't know at what time they're actually closed, suppose it's a seasonal thing maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

the one over by the leisureplex can be entered near the mcdonalds drive through. i dont think theres any barrier there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I am regularly over there very early due to work, the carpark in front of 53 degrees north doesn't get locked, and that is one of the places for staff to park.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

The one at dunnes closed at 11 last night barries up one was left open to let cars out that where there.

Advertisement