Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test routes in ennis

• 13-12-2011 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i have my test coming up after christmas and was wondering does anybody no the test routes for ennis.i was on the rsa web site and they said there are set routes for every test centre but they dont publish them:confused:.i have seen other posts on here and they have put up a gogle map system marking out the routes but nobody has put on the ennis routes.please help??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

If you take a test with any of the teachers in town they will show you the routes as well as point out a few gotcha points where the testers always try and trick you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 martinkeown

gottya spots??thats a bit unfair no:mad:id still like to take a drive around and see can i spot them myself rather than be showing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

seeing as the testers rotate from area to area,these gotcha areas probably dont exist, id be shocked to find any tester employed such tactics,their job is to see if your competent behind the wheel:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

seeing as the testers rotate from area to area,these gotcha areas probably dont exist, id be shocked to find any tester employed such tactics,their job is to see if your competent behind the wheel:confused:

There are only like three testers in Ennis and AFAIK they don't rotate them here.

I can actually name them, and did in another thread, which was <snipped> as they said we can't be putting peoples personal details here, but in Ennis, three old lads who have been doing it for years.

Only one of them is qualified to do the motorbike testing so if you are taking that I can tell you the single person who does it and has been doing it for years now.

I have a history regarding the RSA on this issue, again, don't want to go into too much detail as the mods deleted my posts before on this topic.

And don't let anyone fool you, there are a few tricky spots they intentionally use to catch people out. Don't take my word for it, ask any instructor in town who shows you the route.

You can even tell if the tester is trying to intentionally fail you by where they choose to grade you on the hill stop/start.

Advertisement