Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting survey from comreg

Options
  • 13-12-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭

Comreg have published a survey (1000 surveyed) on Information and Communication Technologies. And there's some fascinating results including:
    - 41% of Mobile customers unaware they'd pay cancellation charges if they broke their contract

- Only 28% said mobile phone signal was the most important factor in choosing a provider

- Average monthly mobile spend is €32

- 56% of those with a phone have one that is capable of accessing the
    internet; however a sizeable minority don’t use that capability

It's a bit disturbing that almost 50% of people signing mobile contracts dont know that if they break them they'll have to buy out the contract and 5% of respondents also said that mobile phone signal was not that important when considering mobile phone provider? Thats a strange one on me.
    Full survey here:
    http://www.comreg.ie/_fileupload/publications/ComReg1196a.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

think its very disturbing that someone wouldnt know breaking any conract would result in a penalty of some sort. Whenever I sign a contract,penalties are the first thing i look for

Advertisement