If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for quote Pioneer VSX-921 + Speakers

Options
  • 13-12-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

Looking for a quote on a Pioneer VSX-921 and Harman Kardon HKTS9 (seen them at really good price in richersounds.com)
    Might consider other speakers, they're for a small room, 20x10 ft
    Delivered to Dublin 15

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Akiraa wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for a quote on a Pioneer VSX-921 and Harman Kardon HKTS9 (seen them at really good price in richersounds.com)
    Might consider other speakers, they're for a small room, 20x10 ft
    Delivered to Dublin 15

Thanks

Akiraa,

thanks for the post - the HKTS9 are really low on stock which is why they have gone in-store only and I dont think that I would be able to lay my grubby paws on them this year :eek: - however if you wanted a great option we could do the VSX-921 with the excellent Boston Soundware XS 5.1 se

This is the new version of the Award winning unit and has just scored a 5 star review in What Hi-Fi!

We can do the 921 with the Bostons at £629.95 and for a small room they would be excellent - the Bostons unlike most 5.1 packs come with everything you need to mount them as well with really clever brackets and of course if you are looking at the pioneer don't forget this...

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Akiraa

Thank you John for your reply. I love the design of the Bostons but I'm a bit concern about the middle speaker, I've heard the Harman Kardon and I loved its clarity.
    Might need to wait till January to see if other offers come up or you can get your hands on the HK.
    Thanks again.
    Ed.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Akiraa wrote: »
    Thank you John for your reply. I love the design of the Bostons but I'm a bit concern about the middle speaker, I've heard the Harman Kardon and I loved its clarity.
    Might need to wait till January to see if other offers come up or you can get your hands on the HK.
    Thanks again.
    Ed.

Ed,

No problem - I have enquired about the Hk's and I'm not sure if we will see them again - but keep your eye out and we will do our best if something grabs your fancy,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.