Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather car seat repair

• 13-12-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could gat a leather car seat patched? The driver seat of my car has a torn patch that is getting worse.

Tks,
    Owen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

OwenM wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could gat a leather car seat patched? The driver seat of my car has a torn patch that is getting worse.

Tks,
    Owen.

Seen a business card in the Petrol station on the Dublin road about someone who upholsters cars, might be worth a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

OwenM wrote: »

Tks,
    Owen.

Joe's Classic Autos out in the Eastway industrial park? I think it's the Eastway anyway.

He repaired a leather seat for me and upholstered my hardtop and did a great job imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Try Tom Luddy hes based in Carew Park...does a lot of work like that for Carews in William street and he fixes a lot of seats in Taxis so worth a shot. would highly recommend him..

His number is
    061 413431

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

steveon wrote: »
    Try Tom Luddy hes based in Carew Park...does a lot of work like that for Carews in William street and he fixes a lot of seats in Taxis so worth a shot. would highly recommend him..

His number is
    061 413431

An absolute legend of a man! the nicest Master Craftsman you'll meet in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Brillant been looking for someone to do my seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    An absolute legend of a man! the nicest Master Craftsman you'll meet in Ireland.

That is a fact he is a true gent...

Advertisement