Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim Books in iPhone format

Options
  • 13-12-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I imagine many people, like me, have been curious to read the various books found in the Elder Scrolls games, but too impatient to do it while actually playing. Well, someone has kindly converted them all to single EPUB and MOBI files, the latter of which is compatible with Kindle:

http://osxdaily.com/2011/11/28/read-download-all-the-skyrim-books-for-ipad-iphone-mac-or-kindle/

(On a tangent, I've also purchased the Sitesucker iPhone app just so I can download www.uesp.net for offline reading while travelling for even more Elder Scrolls lore.)

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Thats cool, I try and read as many as possible. Generally when they give me skill points I think I owe them one so I read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

I tend to hoard them for reading later. I'll get round to it someday, I swear :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

My favourite so far must be the Khaljiit manifesto:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ahzirr_Traajijazeri
    Our bravery most obviously shows in the smile that is the "Krin" part of our name. This does not mean that we walk about grinning like the idiotic baboonish Imga of Valenwood. We simply are entertained by adversary. We find an equal, fair fight tiresome in the extreme. We confidently smile because we know our victory in the end is assured. And we know our smiles drive our enemies insane.

[...]

Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste.

[...]

Good. Welcome back.

In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Emperor's Blades.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,973 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

skillbooks have good stories too

Advertisement